Checking sun value as products are changing

Sexyshell135

Silver Member
Just thought I would share my consultant at class today told us bathclour rice is not free anymore it's syns makes you wonder what else were eating that was free is now not free

I am not a expert and dont go to club, but what worked back then will work now,i have the old books food directory and go by that, this is whyicantdo sw i think, cantget i to it after ww

She said it's because they change the ingredients an there's also only one syn free chick pea Dahl curry thing to, the morrisons minted vac packed lamb shanks used to be free but there now syns to not many though

do excuse the title of the post predicative spelling on my I phone

I just think if you have not had a product in a while it's probbley worth while just checking to make sure they are still free like tweaking you can not do that now but everyone did it for years an still lost weight???

I am not a expert and dont go to club, but what worked back then will work now,i have the old books food directory and go by that, this is whyicantdo sw i think, cantget i to it after ww

Yes the basic free food will still work but processed food stuff are subject to change and often do due to the manufacturers changing the ingredients as Shell says.

Last edited:
Why do they always have to change the ingredients on free foods after they bring out the new food directory...gggrrrrr!!!!

I would have liked to have learned sw properly, like go to meetings, but some people say they are not good ,with the happy clapping and other things,so abit put off,been to ww ones they were ok but leader wasnt that good

I would have liked to have learned sw properly, like go to meetings, but some people say they are not good ,with the happy clapping and other things,so abit put off,been to ww ones they were ok but leader wasnt that good

In my experience consultants vary massively. The one I have now is an angel, she is just brilliant. But in the past I've had some really useless consultants. Lol the happy clapping is a chore, but ts part of the process and some people like it. Personally I don't mind it, but I think it would be better if maybe we could generally chat amongst ourselves swapping recipes and tips etc after a quick consultant talk.

And i hear that even if you gain they ask what did you do to cause that,i have 2 gains twice a month through fluid which can't be helped, well unless i change the pill which is the cause of it,so at the moment seems a waste of time paying to llose twice a month x

And i hear that even if you gain they ask what did you do to cause that,i have 2 gains twice a month through fluid which can't be helped, well unless i change the pill which is the cause of it,so at the moment seems a waste of time paying to llose twice a month x

Im the same. I have the implant and I either gain or stay the same twice a month due to either coming on or being on! Oh to be a man!

It is worth going though maria as t gives you a sense of purpose, if you knew you didn't have to get weighed next week would you be a mindful with your eating ?
I know I wouldn't xx

Edited to add, they don't ask you exactly what you have done, they ask you if you know why you ha a gain ( well mine does this) she doesn't ask for specifics, just if you know where you went wrong and if you know how to put it right this week. It's not as personal as some may think. You don't even have to talk if you dont want to. Just let your consultant know at the beginning of the class xx

I think if idone sw first i would never do ww as sw teaches you to eat healthy, where ww you can eat whatever you like as long as you point it,this is whre i am struggling i have had no veg this week

I think if idone sw first i would never do ww as sw teaches you to eat healthy, where ww you can eat whatever you like as long as you point it,this is whre i am struggling i have had no veg this week
Gotta have those veggies!

I would suggest you try a class fora few weeks and see how it feels for you x

In my group we never get asked why we have a gain. She always says forget about last week, this is a new week. That is good I think. Saves time too. If you have a problem with the gain then you can speak to them afterwards, although this does not help anyone else.

Seeing the comments about syn changes, I can remember the days when corned beef was free, also some tinned curries were free too. One of the reasons given to change at the time was that the average weight loss over sw classes was very low per week.

EDIT just red green eyed monsters edit, Yes they ask why for you to say yes so no problem. Generally if you say no they give you a food diary to fill in and give in the next week so she can have a look at it; You usually lose that week. :rolleyes:

I have 10 lbs to goal and dont thi k i will get there as its taken me 3 years with ww and not there x
Positive mental attitude missus !

You WILL get there. I know you will. X

Back on the subject, I've often wondered whether some brands pay sw a premium to be classed as a "free" branded food....
:coffee:

Back