cheeky reply from lipotrim!!

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
Hi guys, i emailed lipotrim to see if they knew if there were any other chemists taking training to take part in the program in scotland as the closest chemist to me is and 1hr and half away and back, and got a really cheeky email back. . .

i have enclosed it for you to see the reply

Flag this message
Re: participating pharmacies in scotland

Thursday, June 12, 2008 8:22 AM

"lipotrim" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts

To:
[email protected]

And the reason you are writing to us is because...?

The situation in Scotland is outrageous. There should be an outcry by the public against Rowlands decision to stop offering the programme. The truth is that Scotland doctors and pharmacys do not appear to care about treating weight.

We will train pharmacists all over Scotland who express an interest. They are not our employees.

The programme must be monitored properly so it cannot just be sent. A word of advice. We sanction none of the forums. They all contain misinformation, some of which can be dangerous and other which can only lead to dieting failure. Be cautious.

I was totally shocked by this as everyone on here had said LT had been so helpful, they didnt even have the decency to sign who was replying... well i think i am going to change programs now as it is to difficult to get the shakes a 3hr round trip and the support from LT is terrible!!!

sorry for the rant, has anyone else had this!!

well that's not on is it ?? no wonder you're fuming...

Gawd, That's awful!

Luckily I have a fab pharmacist very nearby, so will be sticking with LT, but I agree that e-mail is rude, curt and very abrupt!

Lisa xx

i know i should let it bother me but it is..... these people are suposed to help, give info and support. I am absolutely disgusted i am actually thinking about contacting them again but if thats there attitude what difference will it make...... thay obviuosly not intersted in people participating only out for the money!!!!!!!! no wonder they put the price up at the begining of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how rude and cheeky of them!!

Wow! That reply was unacceptable

Lipotrim are clearly upset that there is no pharmacys or doctors in scotland that are taking part and clearly whoever wrote the email feels very strongly about it

Would you consider writing back? I think you should make it clear that you were only enquiring as to whether or not any pharmacys were currently doing training

I'd route it onto the MD of LT personally...

I can't believe anyone replying on behalf of an organisation like this would be so rude! :( It's appalling customer service and just bad manners in general...

I wouldn't let it go hun. That reply is unacceptable and I agree with Howdy...send it to the MD! He (or she) will be shocked I'm sure at that response.

I would certainly forward it on to a higher person in LT. Regardless of your query that is no way to respond to someone!

Im flabbergasted!

omg how bad was that ,i have phoned LT in the past and found then very friendly and helpful except for a snotty old lady who once answered the phone but then one of the lovely doctors(cheesy american guy)rung me back,i would never leave it like that hun,go straight to the organ grinder xx

i know i should let it bother me but it is..... these people are suposed to help, give info and support. I am absolutely disgusted i am actually thinking about contacting them again but if thats there attitude what difference will it make...... thay obviuosly not intersted in people participating only out for the money!!!!!!!! no wonder they put the price up at the begining of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!! Yeah, i would email them again..infact i would even go as far as to make sure you get an email for a manager or some one higher as this person obvioulsy doesnt have any life skills or customer service training!!!!

Nice, what a contradiction, they have been so helpful in the past, how odd. But reading between the lines it sounds like sour grapes to me and you, wrongly took the force full on. You absolutley must take this further.

Definitly make a complaint hun. In the past I've found a very effective technique is to e-mail them a sample of what a professional letter is.

Dear Pink starz,

Thank you for your interest in Lipotrim. Unfortunately we do not have any knowledge of any other pharmacies in Scotland planning to take on Lipotrim.
.....etc

That is so rude. I would definitely not buy a product after being treated like that!

Back