Cheer up: funniest / most embarrassing thing you've done because of Lipotrim

Come on, you must have some stories to share! What's the funniest / craziest / most embarrassing that Lipotrim made you do?

I'll go first: having had my first weigh-in yesterday (8lb gone, yay!), I decided a reward was due: I've licked an empty Nutella jar :eek:
I figure I must've gathered some half teaspoon of that goodness, thankfully I've long fingers... no spoon or tool was used in the process. Classy or what! :D

I guess around the time my 18 jeans where getting so big that they fell and my bum could be seen, with my knickers on of course LOL.

Funny thing that happens to me now whenever I have a bath is that I can't stop floating since my sides don't rub against the sides anymore :D.

I have been in the habit of smelling food!!! My boyf gets really cross when I have a big sniff before passing him his plate.
The weirdest thing for other people is that I am not drinking!! They just cannot comprehend this! I would have though not eating was stranger but oh no! Me not drinking is obviously very unusual.

i guess smelling things rather than eating them and getting just as much satisfaction from it.....long may it continue lol

h xx

Hmmmmmm......just getting over a hacking cough and what with all the gallons of water I drink.....I was experiencing...well...leakage, to put it politely! Does anyone know where I can purchase shares in Tena Lady?????????

Back