Cheese Cake

Yep. Use low fat digestives and low fat spread to make the base. For the topping use 2 pots of low fat cream cheese and a pot of low fat Greek yoghurt/ or fromage frais for less points and a pack of sugar free jelly
- I use lemon and lime but you can choose what you fancy. I've also made it with orange jelly and when it was set put on mandarin segments and a bit of extra jelly on top which was lush.
Make up the jelly with as little boiling water as possible. Enough just to dissolve the granules.
In a bowl mix the cream cheese, yogurt and made up jelly. Wait for it to begin to set - about 30 mins- it depends on the temperature/jelly but you'll know when because a spoon will begin to catch when you mix it- and then pour it on the base. If you do this straight away it will just make the base soft and soggy whilst setting.
I don't use many biscuits and occasionally but in some ginger nuts in as well but it's up to you. Use the same ratio as normal cheesecake recipes but I normally just judge by eye.
Put on fridge and let it chill for an hour. Trust me, it's great and you'll never know its low fat.

Back