1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheesecake recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Leapfrog, 12 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    1st13.6lb(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Please does anyone have a non-baked cheesecake recipe? I've got sugar free jelly plus fromage frais and or yogurts , but don't know what quantities of water etc. to use to make sure it sets. I've also got some frozen mixed berries to decorate - am I right to think jelly doesn't set very well with these in? Thanks for your suggestions

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. Leapfrog

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    1st13.6lb(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hmmm. Thanks Circes, but it's the gelatine I don't have, but I do have a glut of sugar free jelly that I'd like to use

5. Leapfrog

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    1st13.6lb(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OK. I have made my cheesecake. For the base 8 digestive biscuits and 8tsp very low fat spread. Then I mixed 2 sachets of strawberry sugar free jelly with 1 pint of water and made up to 1 1/2 pints using a combination of fat free strawberry yoghurt and fat free fromage frais. That set ok. Then I topped with a mixture of red berries. In the end I bought some gelatine and added sugar free cordial, a bit of splenda and the juice from the berries to make a glaze over the fruit.

Syns = 3 1/2 syns per digestive, 1/2 syn per tsp marg. and 1 1/2 syns per jelly. Total 35 syns. It should serve 8, so just under 4 1/2 syns per portion. But as there are 6 of us, I suspect portions will be larger, so will count just under 6 per person.

It's in the fridge now, chilling for tomorrow's lunch. Will report back afterwards.

6. Leapfrog

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    1st13.6lb(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, it was pretty good. Not really cheescakey, more like blancmange. The biscuit base was a bit soggy. I wonder if it might be better to use real butter for the difference in syns. Or double up the biscuits and low fat spread to make it thicker. But a nice dessert all the same.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.