Cheesy Pasta

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No result for Marshall's I'm afraid!

Kraft Cheesey Pasta, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 11½ Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

I love the marshalls cheesey macaroni but haven't been able to get it in tesco recently. Anyone know how many syns the crosse & blackwell cheesy pasta/macaroni is plz?

Crosse & Blackwell Pasta in 5! Cheesy Macaroni, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked

extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

I know this is an old thread but just wondered what the current syn value of Kraft Cheesy Pasta or Marshalls Cheesy Pasta on a green day if I made it just with water?
Thanks

Kraft:
Cheesey Pasta, made up as directed, 100g cooked 5

Cant find the other one.

What/how much does it tell you to add in the instructions? Id work out how much of that will be in 100g cooked and subtract it from the 5 syns.

Be warned though, 100g is hardly anything. These things are usually not worth the syns, you'd be better off using plain pasta and adding a packet cheese sauce which you know the syns of or even better making your own cheese sauce thats lower in syns by using Quark and fromage frais and stuff in the mix. Theres loads of recipes on here if you do a search.

I know this is an old thread but just wondered what the current syn value of Kraft Cheesy Pasta or Marshalls Cheesy Pasta on a green day if I made it just with water?
Thanks

According to my book of Free foods from 2010, Marshalls Cheesy pasta is free on a green day if made just with water

Regarding the Kraft Cheesy Pasta, yes it is 5 syns per 100g if made as directed. The whole packet is 400g so in otherwords if you made it up as directed it would be 20 syns however "as directed" uses 50ml of semi-skimmed milk (I would use water) and it said to put on 50g of butter :eek: which I would miss out (the butter alone amounts to 17.5 syns) If you take off the syns just for the butter this would bring it down to 2.5 syns for the packet including making it with milk.

I hope this helps

Last edited:
Back