Chelsea's Road To Skinny!

Hi all,

Ive been on slimming world in the past and managed to lose about a stone and then gave up!
Decided that other people seeing my food diary might motivate me more to stay on plan.
I work in an office which can be very tempting so that is the hardest time of the week for me.
Started again on the 09/12/13 and my weigh ins will be from home on a Monday.

So today's food is as follows:

Lunch:
-Slimming world sausage (F) on a WW petit pain (HB) with a tablespoon of ketchup (1)
-Special K cracker crisps sweet chilli (4.5)
-WW toffee yoghurt (F)
-Satsuma (F)

Tea:
-Flattened pizza chicken with tomatoes, chilli, peppers and 15g cheese (3) and homemade wedges.

Other:
-Cups of tea throughout the day (HA)

I'm following extra easy.

Daily Syns - 8.5/15
Weekly Syns - 91/105

Went to a party last night and made myself designated driver for my boyfriends family, there was also a buffet but I resisted as I had had my tea already, stuck to diet cokes with lemon all night so was very proud, definitely a NSV for me!

Been for a walk this morning with the boyfriend to Rivington, was out for about an hour and a half, hoping to lose 4 pounds tomorrow, will update my food diary with what I'm having for tea later as I'm not sure yet.

So today's food is as follows:

Lunch:
-Tin of spaghetti (F)

Tea:
-Turkey meatballs with pasta, chilli, tomatoes, onion, garlic and peppers (F)
-WW petit pain (HB)

Other:
-Cups of tea throughout the day (HA)
-Funsize Cadbury buttons (4)
-Funsize milky bar buttons (4)
-Funsize caramel dairy milk (4.5)

Daily Syns - 12.5/15
Weekly Syns - 103.5/105

Last edited:
Really excited for weigh in tomorrow, hoping to lose 4 pounds as I am currently 13st 3.5 so I would like to be back in the 12's!

Making some soup tonight so that I don't have to worry about my lunches at work. Tomato and red pepper, mmm!

Back