chemist

lil me

Well I started on Lipotrim on Monday, im not looking forward to going back for my weigh in :(
I was told about Lipotrim by my hairdresser, I did some research, not much, then went to the chemist first thing Monday morning.

I went to the counter, staff ignored me, then finally after 5 minutes a lady asked if she could help me. I asked if they did Lipotrim, she said "Ye we do" and walked off, puzzled I stood there and she came back, I asked if she would tell me about it, she walked off, came back and shoved a form at me "Fill this in" Crikey, I didn't know about a form, I filled it in and gave it in, I then waited for 10 minutes, a young girl called me into a room, I asked can you tell me about it, her reply "Haven't you done the research huh! Just go on Google and type in Lipotrim, what flavours do you want?" she then packed a carrier bag, threw some scales down on the floor and said "get on" I told her the floor was very un level and the scales will read wrong, she said " just get on, dont worry about it" She then passed the bag over to me, gave me a card opened the door and said "see you next week!"

I really dont want to go back, nothing about stages, how do I know when im in Keto stage? Can I go some where else? No support or encouragement, no info :(

That is disgusting :eek: I would look for a new chemist and make a complaint to lipotrim...go on to the lipotrim website and watch the DVD on there. It is really important that you do this to understand the process. It also explains ketosis really well. I re watched it yesterday, well worth it. Good luck hun x

Oh hun, that sounds awful. I'm lucky the girls at my chemist are always really sweet and understanding, if they weren't I don't think I'd feel like going back! Maybe they were having a bad day, so stay strong and see how weigh in goes. Aside from that, you'll get all the support you need on here...and pick up some good tips along the way..

Good luck for your first weigh in xx

I'm so sorry to hear you had a terrible experience with your chemist - I would move immediately to someone else. The first chemist I was at had absolutely lovely staff who took a long time explaining things to me and even inviting me to come in inbetween weigh-ins if I needed support (I only had to change chemist due to job location and I was gutted to leave them). The chemist you saw clearly didn't want to give you the time of day and that is the last thing you need on a tough and challenging diet like this. Get on the LT website, click on participating pharmacies, type in your postcode and find another one close to you that does LT. Get yourself moved there straight away and make sure you are happy with the service before you settle down to start your journey. You may have to fill in the initial assessment form again for the new chemist but it will be worth it long term if they show a bit more interest! xx

My chemist wouldnt let me start until I watched the dvd and then come back next day to see the pharmacist for him to explain. I would change

Back