Puddings Cherry almond clafoutis

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Natashajt, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Natashajt

Natashajt Full Member

I made the cherry almond clafoutis tonight for pudding and when cooked the bottom was wet with a little liquid from the cherrys anyone made this and got any tips to make this better as taking it to taster session tomorrow

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. azlan

azlan Full Member

Hiya - I made this and the apple betty (yum). I was thinking that next time I'd use the apple betty mix for the cherry too as I thought the cherry clafoutis was a little scrambled eggy around the sides. Just put in the almond essence instead of the cinnamon to the egg/yog mixture.

4. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    thats a cool idea, i make the apple betty, would be good with cherries. will try that next week.

5. Natashajt

Natashajt Full Member

Think it's just me as made the apple betty on the weekend and was not a fan of that either it tasted to eggy for me, have to find a low syn pudding that's not really egg based

6. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    I have pudding every night and aim to keep it to 3 syns, have a look on my recipe thread for ideas, there is a few puds on there.
    *honeys recipes - its a sticky in recipe forum

7. microlaw109

microlaw109 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3lb(-1.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I also tried to cook this but used blueberries instead and also found that it was very soggy at the bottom. Maybe will try with a not so juicy fruit next time.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.