Cheryl back!!! (again lol)

cherl889

Loves this site!
Hi all.
Well after a long flit off and on atkins im finally in the right zone. Ive been following it for the last 7 days and as my atkins history goes Ive lost 7lb. Im so happy and although i was low carbing i wasnt following it exactly. Im sooooooooooo happy. Only another 2 and half stone to lose lol.
Is anyone still here?????? I was talking to a few of you before but food got the better of me im afraid.
Ive got an awful headache tonight and think its flu time.
I know im in the right frame of mind this time as ive got myself a big notebook and any recipes i used to make or i hear about/make up go in there. Hubby is helping too. Hes on his "I'll eat whatever you buy" mode lol. Hes a good boy!

So im back and here with all the positive thoughts i need (how long they stay who knows, but im hoping for a long time!)
I hope you can share my journey with me and help me through hard temptations. Together i know i can lose this excess baby weight.
xxxx

Hi.. i'm also in my second week after restarting. Lost 8lbs in my first week, but nothing at all yet in this week (and 3 days to go til weigh-in). Had a break from Atkins of around 4 months since my last attempt. Got more than 5 stone to lose still after losing 3 stone earlier this year.

Things seem really quiet on here since i've come back, not much going on at all.

Anyway, 'hi' :).

Hi Losing it. WOW! Thats an amazing loss. Some people (i was one of them) would stall after the water loss had gone before the body kind of kicked started again. I used to tell myself the water had gone and my body was in shock then came round to the idea of that half a stone or whatever being gone and wanted to lose more. Crazy i know!
I lost 3st ish last time i was here properly and dont think i could have done it without the support on here. I made some really good friends. Sadly I lost my way and lives move on and we lost touch. I know they are doing well though as they are all very beautiful people.
So i came back but my head still wasnt in the right place after losing a baby. Then i came back again (some on here must be sick of me yoyoing!) lost the weight id gained, then fell pregnant. Had the baby came back again but couldnt get into it properly due to breastfeeding and seeing others with their weight losses made me feel a little depressed as before i fell pregnant with my daughter I was the happiest with my body id ever been. Now im ready. Im still feeding my little girl but she is weaning and eating more foods during the day so now seems to be the right time for me. My best friend is doing it too and we text about 80 times a day lol.
Are any of the old lot still on here? I think i saw a post from Suze and one from Jim.
How are you finding it? Whats your favourite dinner, have you found it yet? Lol. I used to make a mim with chocolate cream. Melt a bit of an atkins chocolate bar and mix in the cream, delicious!

MiM with chocolate cream sounds amazing.... must try that.

Haven't seen much af anyone around here actually. I think they must all be on holiday still.

I have a 4 year old daughter, didn't put on any weight at all while i was pregnant but piled on 5 stone right away after the birth due to the stress of looking after her, a severe bout of postnatal depression, and some medications i was on. Never lost that weight and wasn't ready to even try until she was almost 3 years old - eek.

Sorry to hear about you losing a baby, i have been through something similar and it still effects me, i don't know if you ever really get over something like this.

Great you have a supportive husband, it really makes a difference to have positive helpful people around you... especially if things get tough.

Anyway, onwards and downwards we go...

Ahh. We have 2 baby angels. The first wasnt a miscarriage and maybe one day i will tell you what happened but for now its all happy as the weight is coming off!

The mim was lovely. I used to keep chocolate cream in the fridge as it keeps for a few days. Id whip up double cream until really thick.

So is your daughter starting school? My son is about to go into year 1. Cant wait for him to go back as hes now bored of the holidays as we couldnt go away thanks to the olympics stealing hubby from us, so hes begining to get irratible and says he doesnt want anymore days out. I still have a week of him lol.

Yes, my little girl is going into reception year in the next few weeks hopefully. Just moved house so it's been a bit of a scramble to get her into a school but i've done it, just got no idea what i need to buy at the moment don't even know what the uniform is - can't get in touch with the school to find out til next week. She'll probably start this term, just a week late.

I didn't get cream in this week's shopping, arghh - must go out and buy some today. Weightloss still stalled in week 2 so far for me, which is really weird. I normally get 3 or 4 lbs in week 2 but a big fat zero so far. I feel good though so that helps, and i've been exercising (kettleworx) so that could be why.

Sounds like things are going good for you, keep up the good work ;-).

Is she looking forward to it?
Im too tired to eat yet, DD had me up most of the night. Still another lb down today :). Got that all great funny taste in my mouth this morning. I might poas but i know if it turns pink/purple i'll be hooked again lol.
So what are you up to today? I think we might go to the hop farm. We were meant to go to London as DS really wants to see big ben ever sonce he saw big bentley in cars2 but not sure i can be bothered to fight more crowds. Yesterday was bad enough and that was just to get his uniform!

Sorry hun forgot to say your stall could be the weights as you will be building muscle or things like citric acid of you drink fizzy. That sometimes gets me.

well done on dropping another lb!

I don't know what to do today... i'm bored and so is my daughter but we seem to have exhausted all the normal options. Been to the cinema, soft play centre, done crafts together, gone for drives in the country, to the park, shopping, museums. I have lots of work to do (i own a company) but can't really do much til she goes to school. Even all my housework is up to date. Highlight of my day might be going out to buy some cream to make chocolate cream :).

Thanks.
Im lost for ideas too. The hop farm is easy as we dont live too far. Maybe you can both have a baking day and got those oopsies and muffins made to freeze for the week.
So what business are you in?

I run an internet forum actually... nothing to do with weightloss, it's about currency trading. We get 1.5million visitors a month so it's really busy. Not going to post any links cos i might get in trouble, plus it's dead boring i promise. Also create and sell software.

Ah, baking, good idea. Can't get the hang of oopsies and never liked them much but maybe i'm making them wrong, MiM's on the other hand.... can't get enough of them.

Wow. Ive no idea how to use a computer properly let alone anything else technical!
Oopsies are best made with a hand whisk or you are stood there all day lol. I wasnt too keen and can only eat them hot with lashings of butter bacon and tomato sauce mmmmmm!

Mims are great but mim bread is too small lol. Have you tried the egg and sausage muffins? They are nice hot. What do you put in your mims? I used to love cinammon in mine

Back