• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cheryl, Marie's & Nikki's 26 week challenge

finding my way again !
Last week , after a few exchanges with Mike, i set myself a 26 week challenge.
Basically i put on 1/2 of the weight i'd lost & needed a new target to work towards, so i aim to be back at my lowest weight of last year by my birthday.
This gives me 26 weeks to lose 39lbs, thats 1.5lbs a week, which should be quite obtainable.
This week i am pleased to say i lost 4.6lbs.
This is where i shall record my losses, along with my diary.

week 1 -4.6lbs
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
Great idea Cheryl, you can't beat having a plan. Losing 1.5lb a week is so do-able without too much 'suffering' and you have already made a brilliant start.

You've inspired me to think in terms of a target so I will go and visit my diary.

Take care.

A great, achievable target ... and well done on your fab loss this week by the way :)
Pandora, Ive just wrote an answer on my own diary but just incase you dont see it -
I would love to! thank you so much for including me - your so sweet. The timing (26weeks) couldnt be more perfect for me as cut off point (last dress fitting for alterations) is 5th of July.

Thanks a mill, pet!!
Oh and I cant believe I forgot to say it!! - well done on the FABULOUS loss this week!! talk about a good start!!!!
Pandora - well done on your fantastic loss this week. A great start to your challenge!
aw thanks Cheryl and Starlight xx :grouphugg:

finding my way again !
this weeks results
Marie & Nikki, if you pm me your loss after you weigh on Tues then i'll update when i've got all our results.

Tuesday 15th January
Cheryl - 4.5lbs Marie - 1lbs Nikki - 2lbs