Cheryls Diary.

cherl889

Loves this site!
Hi all.
Most of you will remember me from a while back. Well im here and although not dieting thought id start my own diary so i can keep you all updated.
Im now 25wks pregnant with a baby girl. Oliver is sooooo happy and wants to buy her everything in sight.
Work has been keeping me very busy and ive missed you all tons.
So im back and i dont intend on going anywhere!
Ive got until after i stop feeding baby to get my head around my new diet to lose all this baby weight and looking forward to getting back to my avatar photo size!
Hope you are all well.
xxxx

Hi Cheryl:)
Nice to see your new shiny diary:D and looking forward to hearing your exciting journey!
Xx

Hey girlies its great to be back, thanks for the welcome.
Well today ive woken up feeling like pants! Sore throat and cough :(. Been taking my vitamins everyday though, and eating veg as Mark has turned into a nag!
Roo is having a party in my belly. Oliver didnt really move much at all but she is dancong all over the place........Wonder where she gets that from!
I call her Roo coz shes just like a baby kanga lol.
So whats on everyones agenda for today?

Morning Cheryl:). Sorry about the cold starting - such a pain when your preggie too!
Lol at Roo - we called DD Zed;)
Xx

Morning Cheryl. There's lots of colds around at the mo so hope you shake it off quickly.
Mine were active little monkeys too. Strange but they never kept me awake. I guess carrying all that extra weight meant I was exhausted by the time I got to bed lol.

How come you called DD Zed Katie?
Lisa, she did manage to wake me the other night at 4am! Lol. So were they active when they were born? Oliver was a great sleeper and hardly moved in the belly so hoping this one sleeps too!

Hi cheryl - dh is mad dr suess fan - to (mis) quote:
These funny things are called the zeds, they have one hair upon their heads. Their hair grows fast, so fast they say, they need a haircut everyday!

DD came out bald so we did actually have to give her a proper name after all:D

Lisa.......So there is hope for another one like oliver afterall!
She was really lively all day yesterday like literally all day and mark is not hoping she wriggles in her sleep too!
Ahhh the Zeds. Arent they the things with the long green hair? Lol I like it.

Morning Cheryl :)

Good morning/afternoon all!
How funny is this. Last night we sold our T25 camper to buy a T2. Listed everything that was wrong with it. The man came to view it, looked at EVERYTHING for well over an hour then took it on a test drive. No problems as it was exactly as described in the advert. Anyway, he called me at 10pm last night after driving it over 100miles home to say there was an oil leak. Mark had gone to work so i told him he would have to speak to him today. Oh can i just add in that he also signed a receipt to say that it was sold as seen via ebay!
He called and told mark he wanted his money back! Errr i dont think so as there was never an oil leak in all the time we had it at all. Proof is on my driveway! We think he thrashed the backside out of it on the way home as a 100 mile trip on the tail end of rush hour only took him around 2hrs 30mins. Hmmmmm!
So Mark thankfully has stuck to his gunns and refused to give him his money back but has now gone to work feeling bad for the guy. We really never had any problems and even knocked over £1000 off the asking price as we have found one we like and wanted a quick sale!
Honestly i really dont know what people expect.
Sorry rant over!
Ive been to buy nappies and baby bits in sainsburys as they have 1/3 off all baby products atm.
How are you all today?

Hi Cheryl
What a pain on the buyer - i agree i hate it too when people arent happy even when you think you've done everything right! We are free cycling some stuff at the moment - nice because people usually grateful and we are helping out:)
Xx

Well he called and spoke to mark. They both agreed that as he had taken it for a long ish test drive and signed 2 receipts to say it was sold as seen, and that it was fine when it left here there is nothing any of us can do about it. The work at the most will cost him £500 but we had dropped the price just over £1000 so he cant really complain.
Oh well lets just hope i see the back of him!

OMG i want to cry. I just weighed myself. I dont know if i can bring myself to post it on here. Im reading my atkins book ready. Might see if i can do the pregnancy bit but still craving roast potatoes!

Morning all. Im at work today (its poo) i hear the weather is lovely today and im stuck in an office with no windows and if i open the door i can see the door to the mens toilets and locker room and hear all the vehicles in the garage doing their checks

Hi cheryl, feel for you. Let me just look out the window - oh yes it's pouring with rain:D
Xx

Morning Cheryl,

I'm not sure you should be doing Atkins whilst your pregnant, though I do think there's a section on it in one of the books.

Back