Chest Pain?

Hi all,

The last few days I keep getting a pain in my chest, Sort of like a stitch where you`re heart is :confused:

Has anyone else had anything like this?

I`m going to try keep track and see if it happens when I have my shake as I was wondering if maybe I`m necking them too fast and it could be indigestion or something.

Now I`ve finally lost weight, I`m prob gonna pop my clogs now :rolleyes::8855:

Have a fab weekend all

Xxx

No hun, Makes me ill & hubbie had his bits chopped now anyway ;):p hehehe

Only medication I`m on is Thyroxine and have started taking Senekot every other day - Could it be the Senokot? :confused:

Thanks for reply x

Not sure chick, I was getting sharp pains in my chest and my doctor changed my pills.

I do still get it some times though, if your worried Id maybe speak to your doctor? xxx

Shouldnt be the sennokot, unless the poop is coming up the wrong way Ha ha.
I get a pain right in the middle of my chest, almost like a stitch, but with a slight crushing sensation. Usually when I move a certain way.
Ive had it for months. The quack said it was a pulled muscle..Maybe somones been tugging to hard on your heart strings?

Hi

I know exactly what you mean......I get it just near my left boob. It doesn't last long and it hurts more if I breath in sharply. Glad I'm not on my own. I thought it might be something to do with the LT - I'm not on any medication at all. It doesn't happen at any particular time and I've just ignored it.

x

Hope it goes away Lise. Have you been lifting anything heavy, or have you strained yourself in any way? If it doesn't go away I would get yourself off to the docs to have it checked.

Best thing is to check at the docs hun... I'm sure it will be nothing but it is always better to make sure.

What inspired me to really give this a go was that I was getting chest pain. My doctor is going to hook me up to a heart monitor for a weekend to check everything is normal... which is scary on the one hand but also reassuring.

I'd just go see the doc if I were you hun!

xx

when you get your weight check in my chemist checks my blood pressure etc on the weigh in scales - are yous not doing this - also i have had a 24 hour blood pressure monitor - nothing to worry about - only your arm will fall off - only joking - you get used to it - every 30 min. the machine will take your blood pressure which is recorded and its that simple !!!:kissass::kissass::kissass::kissass:to doc vaughnies loves you - ps drop the heavy foot coming down the corridor would appreciate that ::: loves ya

Last edited:
Hi,
I get recurring back pain since starting to lose weight on LT (I always had a problem, but gone for a few years) The pain sometimes comes out my sternum and feels tight in my chest. My physio told me it is because there is very little tissue there and the muscles stretch across the sternum bone from the back and when they are stressed they tighten and cause the pain.
She also told me that I may continue to get back pain for the next while until my weight loss ceases as my body was used to a heavier weight and my posture was used to that but now every time I have losses my body doesn't quite know how to deal with it yet. By the time I get the boys to bed every night I am in agony and eating neurofen, rubbing on gel and using ice to relieve the pain.
I would say however that any pain in your chest should be checked, as I did to rule out any other problem.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Thanks for the replies x

I`ll see how it goes and mebbe see the doc

Xxxxxxxx

Back