chewing food

gja

I knew today I was going to struggle!!:mad::mad:
I have put numerous things in my mouth,chewed them and then spat them out! It is crazy I know but will it effect my weight loss?????:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Of course not!!! The only problem is, is that it will make you more hungry tomorrow as producing syliva with cause you to feel hungry!!! I know it is so hard but try and not to do it xx

]Awww hun, stop right there. You need to spend this time creating good habits, and not create bad ones.

It’s not just the psychological side either. Just having food in your mouth sends signals to your brain and prepares your body for food.

As soon as you put food into your mouth, your body will start preparing for it by producing saliva, gastric acid and insulin, Then it will tell your body how much you are going to get. Then, of course..no food comes :(

The brain hates that. Huh? Where is it then? Where’s me nosh :confused:[

And you have all these extra hormones and stuff that don’t now need to be used to soak up the food whirling around in your body ready for the grub and no home to go to :(

The next time you go to eat, the body thinks it’s going to get more because what it registered by didn’t get last time and can make you extra hungry and crave.

Next time you find yourself struggling, find another way to spend time. Come on here, do the bath thing with the candles..go for a gentle walk, or phone a friend ;)

Be kind to yourself and your body :hug99:

Back