Chewing gum and ice cream?

catkins

Weird question maybe but on CD (i'm about to start hopefully!) are you allowed sugar free chewing gum!?

Also, how about freezing the milkshakes in moulds to make ice creams in summer? anyone tried this?

Ehh, think this is in the wrong forumpart hon..

I'm not sure about chewing gum as I'm not from UK and we have different rules but freezing or cooking the packs changes the vits/mins...

x

My CDC said if you want you can freeze the tetras and they supposedly make great icecream but it tasted horrid to me. You can have sugar free gum so long as it doesn't have citric acid but it makes some people feel hungry, so it's just trial and error really.

Strictly speaking sugar free gum isn't allowed as it can cause cravings. Some people seem to be able to get away with it though, so as Bijoux says, if it's important to you you may need to do some trial and error.

Freezing tetras isn't recommended, though if you were doing SS+ and the 4th shake was an 'extra' (in other words SS would be 3 shakes for you), then there is no reason why you couldn't freeze the 4th as you would already be getting the nutrients in the first 3 packs IYKWIM.

You can freeze the water flavourings though to make lollies :)

I'll move the thread :)

Ah yeah I've heard similar things mentioned about diet coke/coke zero- that it can make you hungry! Probably best avoided at first at least anyway. Thanks everyone and thanks for moving it! Sorry I'm new to this I'm still not quite sure what's going on...!

Back