Chewing Gum

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by muffin75, 9 January 2008 Social URL.

1. muffin75

muffin75 Member

Hi, Pineapple I was told by the pharmacy that no mints or gums of any form on LT, not sure if you are on LT or CD. I dont know if my breath is rank or not, bf said that it's not great but I dont know how bad it really is I just keep sipping water all day and avoid close contact. I cant smell it and thats all that matters (he he). :sign0137:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Amanda34

Amanda34 Full Member

Listerine strips - thats all I can say really! Plus I keep a toothbrush and paste in my desk! I talk to people all day so I am quite obsessed with the breath issue!:eek:
  4. muffin75

muffin75 Member

I'll try the listerine strips :)
  5. nijono

nijono Member

very addictive! :doh:
  6. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

I have been having about 2 peices of chewing gum a day. I use the listerine strips mostly through the day as I work in an office but and I dont really have to get that close to anyone, the trouble starts with my 2nd job.. i do acrylic nails and thats when i use the chewing gum. so far it hasnt done me any harm - touch wood! so gnna keep using it when i need for the time being. Had my 2nd weigh in this morn, down 5.5 lbs so really chuffed as i got more than the original 4.5 lbs off i had hoped for. My total loss is 1 stone 1 lb in 2 weeks! HALLYLUYA FOR LIPOTRIM!!!!!!
  7. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's fantastic Pineapple!! Can't belive it a stone in just two weeks!! Sure even if you starved u couldn't lose that much!
    Thx for the motivation! :wow:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.