chezzas food dairy

chezz

walk walk walk
well i have decied to do a food dairy so here i go :)

Breakfast

2 Weetabix with skimmed milk

Dinner

burgen poppy seed bread 2 slices with 2 spoonsful of longley farm cottage cheese and 1 slice of roast beef
& 2 little oranges

tea

100g white bolied rice & steamed smoked haddock and homemade fruit salad & tesco diet yoghurt

plenty of water and tea through day :)

Last edited:
breakfast

1 bolied egg 2 slices of poppy bread margarine spread

dinner

2 very thin slices of ham to tablespoons of cottage cheese with 2 slices of poppy bread margarine spread

teatime

100g pasta shells tin of tomatoes mixed together with onion and 2 slices of smoked bacon chopped up and a little bisto gravy to thicken it fresh homemade fruit salad and tesco low fat yoghurt

plenty of tea and water through the day

breakfast

2 weetabix with skimmmed milk

dinner

2 very thin slices of ham to tablespoons of cottage cheese with 2 slices of poppy bread margarine spread

teatime

100g pasta shells small pork loin chop with all fat cut of done in halgeon oven with sliced mushrooms and onion mixed with 1/2 sachet of creamy pork and mushroom sauce (only 58 calories really good find and only 1.6g of fat in sachet 40g ) homemade fruit salad and tesco low fat yoghurt

breakfast

1 bolied egg 2 slices of poppy bread margarine spread

dinner

2 tablespoons of cottage cheese with 2 slices of poppy bread margarine spread

teatime

100g pasta bows with a sprinkle of cajun and a small fillet of salmon steamed homemade fruit salad and tesco low fat yoghurt

breakfast

dinner

1 small thin portion of bacon 1/2 tin of beans 1 poached egg 2 poppy bread toasted

teatime

100g sharwoods noodles chicken breast done in halgeon oven with sliced mushrooms red orange peppers and 1 jumbo spring onion mixed with sweet chilli dip 1/4 bottle homemade fruit salad and tesco low fat yoghurt

had a good walk to supermarket and got wet through lol

a day late lol

breakfast

1 poached egg 1/2 tin of beans 1 1/2 slices of poppy bread

dinner

1 tablespoon of cottage cheese 1/2 fresh tomatoe on 2 slices of poppy bread

teatime

3 homemade meatballs done in halgeon oven with tin toms onions mushrooms and 100g pasta

had a good walk today

breakfast

1/2 tin of beans 1 1/2 slices of poppy bread

dinner

1 tablespoon of cottage cheese 1/2 fresh tomatoe & 1 slice of roast beef on 2 slices of poppy bread

teatime

3 new potatoes small portions of cauliflour brocllie carrots 1 fillet of bassa fish & parsley sauce
fruit salad & yoghurt

Breakfast

Dinner

poppy bread 2 slices with 2 spoonsful cottage cheese and 2 1/2 slice of roast beef
& 2 little oranges

tea

100g white bolied rice & steamed cod and homemade fruit salad & diet yoghurt

plenty of water and tea through day

Breakfast

Dinner

poppy bread 2 slices with 2 spoonsful cottage cheese and 2 1/2 slice of roast beef

tea

rocket little cherry tomatoes mushrooms onion cucumber low fat salad cream small chicken breast fruit salad & yoghurt

Breakfast

Dinner

poppy bread 2 slices with 2 spoonsful cottage cheese and 2 slice of gammon ham
& 2 little oranges

tea

small pork loin chop fat cut off peppers mushrooms onions sweet chilli sauce and fruit salad & yoghurt

Breakfast

2 toast with margarine spread on & off

Dinner

poppy bread 2 slices with 2 spoonsful of cottage cheese and 1 slice pork
& 2 little oranges

tea

1/2 tin of beans & 2 steamed smoked haddock and homemade fruit salad & diet yoghurt

plenty of water and tea through day :)

breakfast

dinner

1 small thin portion of bacon 1/2 tin of beans 1 poached egg 2 poppy bread toasted

teatime

100g bolied rice homemade chicken tika and 1 weight watchers nan a handful of grapes and a handful of nuts and currants

had a good walk to supermarket

breakfast

dinner

2 slices of pastrami 1 large spoonful of cottage cheese 2 poppy bread i small orange

teatime

chilli egg noddles meal with chicken at weetherspoons

breakfast

2 weetabix with skimmmed milk and small glass of fresh orange

dinner

2 slices of pastrami 1 large spoonful of cottage cheese 2 poppy bread i small orange

teatime

chicken dinner vegtables and six little potatoes with thin gravy and youghurt and fresh fruit salad

Hi chezz
Just out of curiosity how much weight are you losein each week, as it does'nt look like your eatin much so just wondered if your having good losses???
Xx

hi kirstyjade
i lose between 2lbs-3lbs a week to some people this might not seem a lot but it is to me i do not want a quick fix im looking at this as a life change not a 2 year one im never hungry and if i was i would have a snack to fill me up what diet are you doing ???
xxchezxx

chezz said:
hi kirstyjade
i lose between 2lbs-3lbs a week to some people this might not seem a lot but it is to me i do not want a quick fix im looking at this as a life change not a 2 year one im never hungry and if i was i would have a snack to fill me up what diet are you doing ???
xxchezxx

How much do you weigh if you dont mind me asking? And is that all you eat or do you ever cheat? Because that really does'nt seem that much to lose when your being so good and eating so little

Im doing the cambridge diet step 3 so 1200 cals split between food and shakes
Xx

hi kirstyjade
my weight is 22st13lb its shown where my name is im not shy about people knowing i do not understand what you are getting at over how much weigh im losing and what i eat i have between 1200-1500 calories aday so i do not understand where you get i only eat a little i eat loads and never feel hungry i eat more now than i ever did before and this was told by my doctor and my reshape mangement team leader that this was right for my weight also that losing between 2lbs-3lbs is a good way to lose it as i have more chance of keeping it off plus it gives my body chance to adjust i enjoy wot im doing i am 2lbs away from losing 3 stones and have only been on it since april so if you think thats not good then thats your view i think im doing great but everyone to there own views i would not do the cambridge diet or any of the fluid ones as they do not suit me but i would not knock anyone for it how much weight do you have to lose ??? no i do not cheat what is the point im only cheating to myself and im doing this for me not my hubby or family for me i want to do it and if i want a bottle of wine or a martini i will have one
xxchezzxx

chezz said:
hi kirstyjade
my weight is 22st13lb its shown where my name is im not shy about people knowing i do not understand what you are getting at over how much weigh im losing and what i eat i have between 1200-1500 calories aday so i do not understand where you get i only eat a little i eat loads and never feel hungry i eat more now than i ever did before and this was told by my doctor and my reshape mangement team leader that this was right for my weight also that losing between 2lbs-3lbs is a good way to lose it as i have more chance of keeping it off plus it gives my body chance to adjust i enjoy wot im doing i am 2lbs away from losing 3 stones and have only been on it since april so if you think thats not good then thats your view i think im doing great but everyone to there own views i would not do the cambridge diet or any of the fluid ones as they do not suit me but i would not knock anyone for it how much weight do you have to lose ??? no i do not cheat what is the point im only cheating to myself and im doing this for me not my hubby or family for me i want to do it and if i want a bottle of wine or a martini i will have one
xxchezzxx

Oh god please don think im putting you down i i think your doing amazing, i was just worried because iv just gone onto step 3 of cambridge where i eat food beacuse i could'nt cope without it and by looking at your food diary i seem to be eating more than you and i was really hoping for at least 7-8 lb loss a week i personally need quick fixes or i wont stick to it, my start weight was 31:3 6 weeks ago and i get weighed every 2 weeks and last time i got weighed i was 27:6 so im absolutly massive and was hoping for some big losses

Please dont think i was putting you down hun your doing amazing and im sorry if it came across like that
Xx

hi kirstyjade
thanks for explaining that to me sorry im getting a lot of **** from my so call friends so im sorry i was a bit touchie yeaterday they seem to think that im going to change just because im slimming wow the weight you have lost up to now is great and do not call yourself massive your not your well portioned and i bet you have a great sense of humor to if you need to talk to anyone to help you along on your journey me and emma or on here and i gril called travel they go on my other one a long way to travel if you need support we are they for you hun.... it looks like wot you are eating is doing the trick do not get down about it coming off its a long journey for us all and i feel with friends on here we have alot of weight to lose like myself we will do it have a great day
xxchezzxx

Back