Attack Chick chick chicken

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by charlies mummy, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. charlies mummy

charlies mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Dukan newbie
    Hi All

I am thinking of questions as I prepare to start and want to make sure I dont just assume things!

Are pre cooked chickens ie those on the hot counters ok to buy or do they tend to baste them in lots of oil? If yes, are the flavoured chicken (hot & spicy etc) OK too? Makes a very easy lunch if I can pop over to the supermarket and grab something like that if I am dis-organised 1 day!

Quiet day at work so I am reading as many recipes as possible to prepare.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bijouxdolly

bijouxdolly Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd imagine they are, I buy them. I think it's the skin that's covered in oil and we're not allowed to eat that anyway so I'd say yes, they're fine. Can always buy some raw ones and pop them in the oven the night before work! They're good to pick at. Mouth is drooling at the thought of it. *drool*

4. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always buy a Morrisons extra tasty chicken once a week. Usually to eat on my shopping night, i sooo cannot be bothered cooking after a food shop. Just make sure you take the skin off and dont eat the wings. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.