Chick, Chick, Chicken

Going to make an appointment with the nurse for my first weigh in after two weeks on Lipo. Expecting great things. Must get some more powders as I'm going to be stuck with Chicken Soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow - HELP!!!

lol, I love th soup but not sure I would for brekkie, but then again you never know, good luck on WI x

Not feeling great. Bit cold and coming down with a cold. Chicken soup seemed just right tonight it seems like a winter evening. Fed up with weather this summer.

Well great news that's my first stone gone in two weeks. I am thrilled and even though I'm not enjoying it I will stick with it for the results alone. Hope it lasts.

Thinkmethin said:
Well great news that's my first stone gone in two weeks. I am thrilled and even though I'm not enjoying it I will stick with it for the results alone. Hope it lasts.

That's a fab result well done! :) hope you're feeling a bit better!

wonderful results, I said all along that unless I am losing a decent amount I will swap back to a "food " diet, but all the time we can see it coming off much quicker than any other diet we have tried i think its worth it, keep going xx

We've been on Herm island today. Swam in sea - fun but very cold water. The day trip has been lovely starting with a 20minute boat trip, then a 30 min walk over the common to Shell beach. No cars or bikes allowed here. Beautiful sunshine all day, meant to be good all week. Great news for the kids holiday from school. Maybe summer is here for a little while.

We've been on Herm island today. Swam in sea - fun but very cold water. The day trip has been lovely starting with a 20minute boat trip, then a 30 min walk over the common to Shell beach. No cars or bikes allowed here. Beautiful sunshine all day, meant to be good all week. Great news for the kids holiday from school. Maybe summer is here for a little while.

that sounds just lovely x

Another day done and still going strong. I will never again put myself down
By saying I don't have will power. Anyone sticking to this has willpower in spades!

Back