2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed
Red and Yellow Pepper Deseeded and Chopped
200g Paella Rice
720ml Chicken Stock
Pinch of saffron
Handful of frozen peas
Salt and Black Pepper
Frylight

In a paella pan or large based frypan, saute the chicken, chorizo, onion and crushed garlic in frylight until lightly browned. Add the peppers and saffron, and fry lightly, Add the rice, and stir around until any liquid is absorbed, and the rice is coated in the juices. Add the stock, season with salt and black peper to taste, stir around well, and bring to the boil, then sprinkle a handful of peas on top. Simmer gently for about 20 minutes, until the stock has evaporated, and resist the temptation to stir, or it will end up like pudding!

Thank you

Omg this sounds right up my street! Will deffo give it a go, thanks!

Made this tonight, love it! Did have to stir near the end to help the remaining liquid evaporate but was no probs with doing that :)

Attachments

• image-2356775269.jpg
    image-2356775269.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,467
  • image-547574913.jpg
    image-547574913.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,388
  • image-1436198171.jpg
    image-1436198171.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,875
:character00238: The sun is shining! :character00238:

And the Spanish Rose is already chilling to go with the paella for dinner this evening:drool:

Hi how many sins are in this dish it looks good going to try it anyway thank you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jay71 said:
Hi how many sins are in this dish it looks good going to try it anyway thank you

The recipe at the top of the page states 4.5 per serving, so it's 9syns for the whole thing :) HTH

Hi thanks for the reply didn't read the top part lol going to try this in the week thank again

Hi thanks for the reply didn't read the top part lol going to try this in the week thank again

The only syns are in the chorizo (9 syns per 100g), so depends on how much you use ;)

That looks absolutely gorgeous!!
Will be trying this out soon, will be a hit with the family too I think!

Back