• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chicken and mushroom pie

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again

Brightonrosie

you would have to use 1syn /20 calories no free food hope this helps i would imagine it to be 10 plus syns
Most of the be good to yourself range of ready meals have a low syn value why would this be different. using the 20 calorie formula would give it 18 syns which is over twice that of a chicken chow mein and with less than half of the fat. 48% of this pie is potato. Not to worry i'll convert to calorie counting for today x

hey Brightenrosie,

I think slickers thinks you mean a pastry type chicken and mushroom pie, as anything with pastry i.e. savoury pies etc don't qualify for any free food allowance, so it would be 1 syn for every 20 calories.

However I presume this is a potato topped pie, in which case it WILL qualify for a free food allowance and you can't use the 1 syn for every 20 calories rule??

Is it this one?:

Be Good to Yourself, Chicken & Mushroom Pie, Potato Topped, chilled, 450g pack

If so it is 9 syns on Original or Extra Easy for 450g
or 10.5 syns on Green for 450g

info taken off syns online :)

Brightonrosie

hey Brightenrosie,

I think slickers thinks you mean a pastry type chicken and mushroom pie, as anything with pastry i.e. savoury pies etc don't qualify for any free food allowance, so it would be 1 syn for every 20 calories.

However I presume this is a potato topped pie, in which case it WILL qualify for a free food allowance and you can't use the 1 syn for every 20 calories rule??

Is it this one?:

Be Good to Yourself, Chicken & Mushroom Pie, Potato Topped, chilled, 450g pack

If so it is 9 syns on Original or Extra Easy for 450g
or 10.5 syns on Green for 450g

info taken off syns online :)
You are a star. Thank you so much. That is all the syns I had today !! Brilliant xx