Chicken and sweetcorn soup

nfarnon

Does anyone have a recipe for chicken and sweetcorn soup it's one of my faves and would be soo good if it was at least low syned preferable syn free : P
Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stuff like this you are probably best googling. There are gazillionw of recipes to choose from, all youve gotta do is omit or replace anything with syns in, of which there is very little in a chicken & sweetcorn soup :) You can omit flour and oil altogether. If you want it creamy just add yoghurt/Quark/fromage frais instead of cream.

Just pick a recipe you fancy and ask if you need any more help substituting synful ingredients :)

nfarnon said:
Does anyone have a recipe for chicken and sweetcorn soup it's one of my faves and would be soo good if it was at least low syned preferable syn free : P
Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YES! I love it from the Chinese and Sainsburys had it on a recipie card..

Here goes..

1tsp sunflower oil
2 cloves garlic
2cm fresh ginger (grated)
1.2ltrs chicken stock
1tbsp cornflower mixed with 1tsp cold water
241g pack chicken mini fillets
325g tin sweetcorn
2 medium eggs
2 spring onions (finely chopped)
2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted (optional)

Heat oil, add garlic and ginger for 1min, add stock and cornflour mixture, add chicken, simmer for 5 mins until chicken cooked.

Remove chicken from stock and shred into little strips, return to pan along with sweetcorn and bring to simmer.

Beat the eggs in a jug and slowly pour into the soup to make egg strands. Ladle into 4 bowls garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds (if using)

DONE :)

Based on 4 servings this is only like 5.5 syns on Extra easy plan

If using sesame seeds will be more, I wouldn't bother with them tho.

Xx

Back