1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chicken coating recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by riahun, 3 March 2007 Social URL.

1. riahun

riahun Member

Slimming World
    Hi everyone here:)

This is my first post, I only just found this forum and I can't believe I never thought of looking for some support online. I have been on the SW plan for almost 3 months now and having lost 1st 4 lbs I love it!

From time to time I tend to eat the same meals over and over again - mainly because it's convenient - and I would like to try new things. I've heard of a chicken coating which is very similar to the taste of KFC and I've been after it for a month but not even my consultant can help me with it. If anyone knows anything about it, I would be very grateful.

Good luck with your weight losses:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    slimming world
    Yummy....KFC coated chicken....:eek:
    I dont have a recipe, but i'll help you look.
    If you find it in the meantime please share it with us Ria, Oh and welcome to the board :D
  4. riahun

riahun Member

Slimming World
    Thanks, Trina and of course I will share it here if I ever find it...lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.