chicken curry noodle soup

Trim T

Omg... Soooooo yummy, wish id ordered more x

i did a big order of s&s stuff today, paid and then got the email about the chicken noodle soup! went back on the website and couldnt see it though! how dod you order it? i really want to try!

I ordered it yesterday. It was on the list with the meals and soups x

ooh, now i see it! gah so annoyed with myself - i always order things individually instead of the mixed packs. just did a bumper order too, so doubt i wil get to try it for a while now :(

what does it taste like? are there many noodles?

ooh, now i see it! gah so annoyed with myself - i always order things individually instead of the mixed packs. just did a bumper order too, so doubt i wil get to try it for a while now :(

what does it taste like? are there many noodles?

Why don't you contact rob and aSk if they can add it in? Depending on when you actually ordered x

Its lovely. more noodles than i expected... Not too spicy, id like it a little spicier, but i looove spicy food. I'll definitely order more x

I've never seen this!! Is it new?

I can't wait to try this :D sadly I ordered 2 weeks last wednesday so I was too early to get them but I will definitely be buying on my next order

just bought some of these. how do you guys make yours? because i useually make my soups up in a blender to avoid lumps etc, but im figuring i wont be able to do that with the noodle bits in it!

The soup is FANTASTIC! :D Om-nom!

i just put small portions of boiling water into the powder and mix through well into a paste, putting more and more water in gradually. Then when it's all 'soupy'- put into microwave for half a minute :)

I did exactly the same as minerva. It was nice, no lumps at all.

I make mine exactly the same as making a cup a soup. X

It taste nothing like it smells, which freaked me out! But very tasty and so nice to have the noodles - starting to miss pasta!

Wasn't quite as strong curry flavour as I'd hoped actually! Might try and add a little curry powder to it next time.

Back