Chicken, Lemon and Garlic Casserole

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
This is the recipe which came in the free calendar with the Slimming World magazine and it is delicious.

I adapted the recipe ever so slightly.

dsc_00311.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds lovely could you tell me what the syn value is please for all plans

Thanks

free on extra easy and if you leave out the peas and parsnips, you could have it free on red.

Not sure on green, you would have to syn the chicken or use a healthy extra for some of it.

Last edited:
Oh my that looks amazing, i love your blog (and follow it) iand your recipes are fab. In fact i'm making your cheesey meatballs for tea :D

Yumm that looks lovely and I just happen to have chicken thighs out for tomorrows tea! Syn free on red? What about the parsnips and the peas do you count them as a HE?
Thanks
Wendy

Yumm that looks lovely and I just happen to have chicken thighs out for tomorrows tea! Syn free on red? What about the parsnips and the peas do you count them as a HE?
Thanks
Wendy

you would have to count them if doing RED. But I do extra easy, so it is all free.

Ahhh gotcha! It's just that you posted free on Red or extra easy kind of threw me lol, will def try it it looks lovely!
Thanks
Wendy

Ahhh gotcha! It's just that you posted free on Red or extra easy kind of threw me lol, will def try it it looks lovely!
Thanks
Wendy

if you leave out the parsnips and peas it would be free on red :) and you could serve it with roasted butternut squash instead of sw chips

I have also cooked this, it is in Jan/Feb mag. I have actually got the OH to agree to joining me on SW as he loved this dish!

Cooked this for tea this evening. Was very nice indeed and some leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Had it with s/w roast potatoes. Thank you for sharing.

Sounds lush. I'm going to make this for dinner tomorrow night :) Thanks for another great recipe. x

Back