Chicken poop is... nice!!!??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Dumpy2Petite, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Dumpy2Petite

Dumpy2Petite Lovin' those ketones!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well, I've just tried my chicken soup and shock horror - I really liked it!! :eek:

I know I've been desperate for something savoury all day so I thought I might be more forgiving of it cos I'd just be glad of something that's not sweet - but I didn't expect to actually enjoy it! And I didn't even put pepper or anything in it. :eek:

So now I'm annoyed that I only asked for one, as I expected to hate it (I normally detest things like cup-a-soups). Think I'll pop back to the chemist at the weekend and see if I can do a swapsie! :D They'd probably be grateful to get rid of them if they are unpopular.

I may even be brave enough to try a flapjack! :eek: The way I see it is, even if I hate it and it takes me ages to eat it... so much the better! :)

Mx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkiepie

pinkiepie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st0.1lb(-0.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I really like the chicken soup & i love the coconut flapjacks. I didn't like my 1st flapjack but i was so desperate for somthin different that when i gave it another go i realy enjoyed it:eat: i would definitely give them a go

4. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Chicken soup rocks! The doubters suck!

5. Dumpy2Petite

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol - I'm just really glad and relieved to find something I actually enjoy on this diet. The shakes are ok but I wouldn't say I enjoy them. The prospect of 5 months on this plan is now suddenly looking brighter and more do-able! :)

Mx

6. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    another convert to the soup brigade

i get 7 soups and 3 flapjacks each week and loving them all (does that make me really weird or what)

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    i miss my soup im going to buy some next week lol

8. Dumpy2Petite

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol Scouse - and there was me thinking I'd be considered a weirdo for liking the soup! I've only read negative comments about it so far - I didn't realise so many people liked it too!

If I have strange tastes compared to so many others on here... maybe I will enjoy the flapjacks after all! :D

Mx

9. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    loving the flapjacks but limiting them just incase they slow down my weight losses.
    was supposed to go on refeed tomorrow but change of plan, going for another 7lb instead

10. julz4gbr

julz4gbr want to mini

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim, cambridge..now atkins, and now exante,now slim and save
    I love the vanilla shakes especially for breakfast,but run out this week and had to make do with strawberry.I am totally in agreement about the soup though and do look forward to it at tea-time, well thats what I tell my head.HAHA.

11. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Glad you have found something you like, it makes the diet so much easier when you do.

I hated the soup the first time I tried it and haven't had any since. I know I should really give it another go as 12 weeks later my tastes have changed!

I like the flapjacks. I haven't eaten them this week after dental work made it hard to chew but I'm really looking forward to getting back to them.

x

12. juicylucy

juicylucy Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i like the chicken soups aswell infact i like all of them not a big fan of the strawberry but its ok for a change, i think i'm going to try a flapjack next wk i need something to chew on!!

13. jemjem

jemjem Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ohhh god i hated it soooooooooo much

14. scazman

scazman Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    You woman of little taste! It's gorgeous!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.