Chicken soup pancakes

jolly J

I have just discovered chicken soup pancakes and they are yummy! Tried to make crisps but they turned out as pancakes and they are the best thing. I mixed a sachet of soup with a little water so it was a creamy texture. Divided into 3 equal parts onto baking paper and put on oven gas mark 5 for 10 minutes. You can peel them from the paper and sprinkle with black pepper. I liked the soup but like these more :)

I've done something like that - a bit thinner and it turns into a poppadom! Yumm x

I made the crisps today and while enjoyed 2 or 3 I found the rest too much and wish I hadn't wasted my soup :( Not making them again

Im really interested in trying these but scared I'll not like them as I dont like the chicken soup? But I love Crisps? Anyone else like me out there?

The way I would describe them Jaspersmum is this... You know when you make cheese on toast and leave it under the grill too long and the cheese goes kind of crispy and brown well it taste like that and looks a bit like that too but is a bit more salty and after a few I found them hard to eat.
If you don't like the soup anyway and it is a spare sachet then you won't really be wasting it if you try it and don't like it. Mine was not a spare and I really like the soup so I felt I had wasted it and wished I had done half crisps and half soup but too late now!!

Sounds great ! Aren't we suppose to mix the powder with at least 8oz of water
Will it affect the diet if I mix it like this. Really want to try it ? X

I don't think it will affect as long as you are not doing it with every pack and as long as you make sure you drink an extra glass of water.
My experimenting days are over, I prefer them all as they are meant to be!

Thanks jamsi , can u make anything out of the chocolate!?

I've spent the last two days on chic, going to swap some of my sachets for flap jack , soup vanilla and strawberry!
X

ze the chock one on foil its like a choc bar, but the shames r not meant to be moorish, more like medicine!

I tried the chocolate bar on foil it was minging!! Couldn't get the taste out my mouth all night, was like I had been eating soap. Gross!

Back