CHICKEN SOUP REVELATION!!

Jess1973

lipotrimers...In the first and second week I could not stomach the chicken soup, however I have just tried it again (my sixth week), this time I mixed it with 4oo mls of hot water then put it in the microwave for a min, mixed again and it tastes soooo much better!!!!!!. Really it tastes like chicken cuppa soup! :D

I've been thinking about giving it another go at some point soon. I used to find it all right and had it every dinner time, but went off it massively the last time I had it, so haven't had any for weeks. Maybe I'll try it again next week. :)

Try it again with much more water, I tried it twice in first week and could not face it again. Out of desperation for something warm I swapped a shake for soup with a friend this week. It is actually tastes ok with more water, and the microwave bit seems to remove the lumps! A good whisk too!. It will help me get through week six :0)

awe i just couldn't stomach it all the first week - tried it on 3 different days and thought i was gonna get sick after the last time so i brought them back and swapped them for shakes. to me, they tasted like someone put a big spoon of bread soda into it.... maybe in time tho my taste buds will change and they may taste nicer in weeks to come...
did anyone else think the shakes tasted salty on their first week? im used to them now this week and they taste lovely but my first day i thought they were wild salty....

I had it and actually enjoyed it. Well enjoyed may be a bit strong lol but it was okay. I just filled the bowl up with it water but then I had to use a tea strainer to get the lumps out because I whisked and whisked but they wouldn't go.

I tried the soup only the once when I last did this diet and I almost threw up as I was drinking it. It was DISSSSSSSGUSTING!!!!! I'm far too scared to try it again so I just stick with chocolate shakes as these are the only things I can tolerate!!!

I think the shakes (can only speak about chocolate) are very sweet, in fact too sweet for me.

I treat my shakes as medicine, I down them then have a big drink of water followed by a peppermint tea.

Its funny how peoples tastes differ, i tried peppermint tea for the first time last week, nearly heaved afterwards it was so disgusting!

Right, I have one chicken soup which I'm going to try again tonight. I'm going to follow your advice, Jess and add more water than I did last time. I'm going to have it tonight so that if it's horrible, it's out of the way and if it's all right, it'll be something to look forward to for next week, haha! :)

The only peppermint tea I really like is the Lord Nelson brand that I can only find in LIDL. It's sooooooo much better an any others and cheaper too.

Thanks for the tip - I may have to try those ones next time I buy them. I'll admit I am not so much a mint tea person. Something I do occasionally is add a mint tea bag with my redbush tea bag to make a weirdly not bad mixture! :coffee:

Well, I had my chicken soup last night with 400ml of water in it and it wasn't as bad as I remembered it from weeks ago (thanks, Jess)! It's so weird as I used to like it in 2008. Anyway, I put the powder in a mug and mixed it with a little hot water to make a paste until there were no lumps and then added more water in parts, stirring well and it was all right. I won't say I enjoyed it, as it's still Lipotrim! :D ...but it was ok. :)

Well, I had my chicken soup last night with 400ml of water in it and it wasn't as bad as I remembered it from weeks ago (thanks, Jess)! It's so weird as I used to like it in 2008. Anyway, I put the powder in a mug and mixed it with a little hot water to make a paste until there were no lumps and then added more water in parts, stirring well and it was all right. I won't say I enjoyed it, as it's still Lipotrim! :D ...but it was ok. :)

Lol, It has to be really hot when you try it, tastes much better. Gosh my taste buds have totally changed because I could not tolerate a sip 6 weeks ago! Perhaps a scabby horse would taste nice now ha. I can't wait for my weigh in on Monday, I'm gonna get some more. 2 weeks since my last weigh in, I am having withdrawls from the scales!

awe i just couldn't stomach it all the first week - tried it on 3 different days and thought i was gonna get sick after the last time so i brought them back and swapped them for shakes. to me, they tasted like someone put a big spoon of bread soda into it.... maybe in time tho my taste buds will change and they may taste nicer in weeks to come...
did anyone else think the shakes tasted salty on their first week? im used to them now this week and they taste lovely but my first day i thought they were wild salty....

I think the shakes are lovely and fairly sweet, however the flap jacks are salty ha. Honestly after a few weeks give the soup ago again with more water, make sure you put it in the microwave until it is really hot though and give it a good whisk when piping hot.

Are u only gonna drink chocolate shakes for 10 weeks lol? That will make the diet soo much harder. I wonder why we cannot eat protein based foods as diet is similar to atkins. Hmmm.

I have had the soup all along and really enjoy it, i have to have t with much more water, pipping hot and a good shake or 10 of tabasco xx
it was the strawberry shake i hated so i never have those

I'm only going to be having the chocolate shakes for the whole 16 weeks I'm on this diet as that's the only one I can tolerate.

I have the soup in a pan with a cup of hot water, mix with a whisk and it goes a bit creamy. It's much nicer, not sure how much water but it's a big mug and it's the only way I like it.

I just began yesterday and had the chicken soup for lunch as I needed something hot in my stomach - IT WAS SUPER YUMMY! Were people trying it cold before? eww lol

Chicken soup Rules! Best one imo :D

Back