Chicken Soup to make crisps!!

helenjayne90

Heya i saw this idea on someones thread and tried it out

Make the chicken soup into a paste - thinly spread it on to baking paper - zap in the microwave until it goes brown n crisp - leave to cool - munch away :D

Makes a nice change to be able to chew

Try it out xx

make sure its spread quite thinly - i kept doing them for 30 secs in the microwave then another then another untill they had a brown tinge to them - i left them to cool for about a few mins then peeled the paper off

Maybe its to do with the water amount just add little bits at a time - i think i used about 50mls (but cant be sure) it was gloopy but i just spread it as much as poss :)

They aren't as good as Walkers lol but when your just drinking shakes 24/7 and your having a week moment where you just wanna eat normal food i think this could keep you on the diet

make sure its spread quite thinly - i kept doing them for 30 secs in the microwave then another then another untill they had a brown tinge to them - i left them to cool for about a few mins then peeled the paper off

Maybe its to do with the water amount just add little bits at a time - i think i used about 50mls (but cant be sure) it was gloopy but i just spread it as much as poss :)

Thanks - will try again - im using Cambridge not lighter life - but it should have the same effect, as ive heard of people doing it in the past.

Ive just made a batch now lol, put black pepper into the mix then spread it out - thinking aswell of adding rosemary and tyme - doubt they will taste like the walkers sensations but hey gunna give it a go lol

Ive just made a batch now lol, put black pepper into the mix then spread it out - thinking aswell of adding rosemary and tyme - doubt they will taste like the walkers sensations but hey gunna give it a go lol

How did they taste?! xx

just with black pepper are nice - not tried the rosemary yet, its nice to watch a bit of TV in the evening eating them it doesnt even feel like your on a diet

Next attempt Vanilla ice cream with the shake :D

This does sound interesting - must give it a try.

tried these and eating them now!! I have to say they are actually really quite good lol!! Was really nice to chew something!! I was really considering a treat night but just had these and now feel ok! I did lighter life a few yrs back and we also used to mix the milkshakes as a mousse and blast them in the microwave and end up with something a bit like a muffin. I think it would only work with the chocolate though-have a spare food pack so may give it a bash tomorrow and see if it works!

Donna

oooh a muffin that sounds nice!! :D

Back