CHICKEN SOUP

tmfde

For anyone that is considering ordering the soup... I strongly advise it!

I've been on the shakes for 5 weeks now and truthfully, I was getting VERY bored. I was skeptical about ordering the soup for so long because on this forum I've only seen negative feedback about them.

I had my first one last night and was on the phone straight away to the chemist to order a load more for next week. They are really nice! and actually taste like chicken soup.

So to anyone who hasn't tried it yet, give it a go! :) I've heard it's okay to add black pepper too to spice it up a bit.

Hey!

Glad to see a positive chicken soup review!

Personally I tried one in my first week but didnt like it much, might try one again tho as my tastes whull have changed :)

I wasnt a fan of soup before to be honest though!

:)

I couldnt eat it at all yeuchhhh The veg soup on maintenance was also bit pukey for me but not everyone has same taste buds :gen126:

Hi I find the Shakes have a terrible after taste. Does the soup have this?? Thanks I am new to lipotrim so still learning

I got 3 chicken soups this week but havnt been brave enough to try them haha. I have heard lots of negative feedback regarding the chicken soup but since I only eat the chocolate shake I though I should give them a chance and try them. Will get back to you when I do, was thinking tomorrow for lunch :)

I hated them lol

Just tried my first chicken soup and honestly I didnt think it was to bad ha, I would much rather the chicken soup than the strawberry shake :yuk:

I was beginning to think I was the only one who enjoyed the chicken soup! I have it every night so I always order 7. I add lots of pepper and have it in a bowl with a spoon makes me feel like I'm "eating" give it a try its actual ok! Xx

I must try that this evening thanks Vixxxx :) I only got 3 chicken soups this week just to try them.. Next week Im going to try the flapjacks! Hope there nice :p

My advice is avoid the flapjacks honestly they are the driest most disgusting thing I've ever eaten. I got two and returned one. It might be different for you though? Someone mentioned you can toast them? Xx

They are disgusting lol

I must be in the true minority because I prefer the chicken soup and flapjacks over any of the shakes. I especially abhor the Strawberry and vanilla shakes andavoid them as much as possible.

The flapjacks are dry and bland but I can taste the salt in them which is fine by me. I like being able to chew something. I feel more satiated after the flapjacks than the shakes. The trick is to have a sip of water between bites and to chew well.

Thanks everyone for the tips :) I've never heard anyone toast the flapjacks before Vixxxx but I did hear someone say to microwave them to soften them up?? I will be experimenting when I get them anyway ha :p

Last edited:
Back