Chicken stock

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Lejames01, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Lejames01

Lejames01 Member

Last night, I cooked spaghetti bolognese following the slimming world recipe and I really enjoyed it. I'm not an expert on cooking and am trying to find different things to cook so I can vary my meals. What would chicken with chicken stock and chopped tomatoes be like added with usual free foods? Has anyone tried this before? Any advice would be gratefully received.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cupofteapet

cupofteapet Full Member

mmm not too sure but i cant see why it wont taste nice, let us know how you get on

4. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I make a delicious chicken and veg soup, that is just diced chicken breast, chicken stock, onions, carrotts and swede.

5. Moroda

Moroda Full Member

Diet coke chicken is what you want to try :) nice, sweet, sticky tomato taste!

6. Lejames01

Lejames01 Member

How do u make diet coke chicken?

7. Moroda

Moroda Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.