Chicken Tikka

Lady.Lush

Hiya! Was wondering if anyone knew the Syn value for Chicken Tikka, I can't find it on the site, only tandoori chicken, and that's not the same thing, that's a chicken quarter with the skin on, what I had was literally chicken breast chunks with the marinade on the outside with salad and lemon juice, so I can't imagine it would be nine Syns! It had better not be, I had 28 Syns in alcohol alone, I'm gonna have to be a very good girl this week to make up for it! On the plus side I didn't have a kebab like everyone else! Thanks in advance

Sara x

I had no dip with it, just the lemon juice, I've put four Syns to be on the safe side because the marinade is made with yogurt, and I very much doubt the takeaway is using low fat ingredients! Plus they brush with ghee. Wish I hadn't bothered now!

No it's still the best choice on the menu and comes with its own 1/3 superfree salad. My first journey with SW I got to target and stayed there for 2 years and this was always my "being good" takeaway choice you did well xxx

Back