1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

chilli sauce recipe for kebab?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by jooloo, 28 November 2010 Social URL.

1. jooloo

jooloo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Does anyone have one?
    I'd be happy to use up some syns on a really tasty one or buy a shop bought one if there's one anyone can recommend?
    I've never found one that's anything like what you get at the takeaway.... I've often thought the sweet chilli sauce would be spot on if it wasn't sweet!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sharpie

Sharpie New Member

I use a tin of chopped tomatoes, add 2 cloves of crushed garlic and 2-3 finely chopped chilli's. I add the seeds from 2 of the chilli's (depends how hot you like your chilli sauce), and wizz up for about 30 seconds with a hand blender. Syn free. It keeps ok in the fridge for a few days aswell.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.