• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chinese Democray

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
S: 16st12lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 6st7lb(38.56%)
haha this did make me laugh. The album was DEFINITELY NOT worth the wait imo. The songs were written 10 years ago and just are not very relevant now.

Yeah but i think i'll still have to buy it/scab a copy.
used to think axl was sex on legs, what has he done to himself. mate saw him on last tour sed he looked like a hobbit scuttling around the stage, at least Slash is still going strong !!

S: 16st12lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 6st7lb(38.56%)
A hobbit is a good description.
yeah, I still got the album just because it is GnR. but I don't think it is something they will be making any new fans with - not that they need to of course. Never seen them, would love to. Saw Slash play in velvet Revolver last year.

Yes my friend has a way with words. Not seem them live either. Have a feeling even if I did now they would never live up to my expectations.
If fact sadly havn't been to a gigs for years, might start again soon now kids getting a bit older. My 8 year old daughter still trying to forgive me for us being in France when Avril Lavigne play Nec !!