Chinese/Indian

ames

Hey everyone :)

I have saved my syns to have a take away tonight with OH.

Now looking at syn values it says 340g, 360g serving etc. I'm not sure if a serving is the whole of the platic/tray container :confused:

Random question I know. Does anyone know the answer lol x

Do you have a scales at home? Weigh it when it turns up to get an accurate estimate.

Do you have scales? You could weigh it I guess! Failing that I always count one of the plastic trays as a portion, I had Vegetable Chow Mein so I counted it as 7syns for the whole container. Im not sure if thats wrong or right... Next time I might weigh it! x

Best advice is to weigh it! Im having chinese tonight having bbq ribs but swappin chips for boiled rice and going to flexi syn as ive been really good with my plan the last 2 weeks especially so treating myself but either way if your going to syn it to its weight then i think weigh it :) either way enjoy! :) x

Dur didn't think to weigh it lol!

Thanks everyone! Yeah I won't be having chips as I usually do. Suprised at how low in syns some of the food is :D x

Definitely weigh it as servings can vary wildly between restaurants. I've seen them be as much as 700/800g which makes a huge difference to your syns.

800g!!! OMG I will definately be weighing mine next time! I havent had many other syns so still should be ok (I hope!!)

Thanks again everyone :)

Now to decided indian or chinese! :eek:

We did, OH has left to get it ;) Yum yum, love this diet lol x

Back