1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese on Original Day.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Debbow78, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Debbow78

Debbow78 New Member

Its my birthday tomorrow, so am off out for a chinese-am hoping to do a red day as I've done a few green/EE days this last week.

I've found some good ideas - beef with mushrooms for example-4.5 syns-but my question is- what do you have with the dish? Rice is SO high on a red day..

I will do EE if I need to-its just I love having the 2 he A/Bs!!

Thanks for your help!!!

Debbie xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Debbow78

Debbow78 New Member

Errr just seen an old thread on this subject- & no-one knew the answer then! Never mind!!! xx
  4. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    Hi debbow - I do mostly R&G and often have Chinese on a red day - lots of the meals are low syn like you say, oyster sauce, black bean sauce and mushroom dishes are the lowest from memory.

I always get a portion of beansprouts and ask them to steam them rather than frying. Never had a problem with this and I do it quite often! It's not quite the same as rice but they're kind of like noodles!

Enjoy your meal :)
  5. vicky1804

vicky1804 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    This is handy i'm heading out for Chinese today and my favorite dish is mushrooms in oyster sauce :)
  6. Debbow78

Debbow78 New Member

Oooo I never thought about beansprouts!!! Thats a good idea- thanks!!!! Xx
  7. Beansprouds and maybe the steamed veg...but know what you mean..the rice would have make it more of a meal x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.