Chinese takeaway - Foo yung

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by determinator, 14 May 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I am having a chinese tonight ( I cannot believe I am able to have a chinese within my syns !!!) , however i normally have special foo yung which I love , but I cannot find the syn value anywhere :(

it just consists of chicken , ham, pork , prawns , veg and eggs ( like a yummy chinese omlette :) so most of the ingredients are fairly free .. so it will be the oil it is cooked with .. so anyone have any idea how many syns it may be ??? If not I will have beef in mushrooms or chow mein as I know the values for these and so dont want to go over ....
    any help much appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

sorry i thought this was better in the syns section as its not eating out .. and I want syn values ?? hmm

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.