Chinese Takeaway on a Green Day!

AcidicTastebuds

Hey guys, I'm new here so I'm sorry if this has been asked! I looked for ages but couldn't find the answer to what I was asking! I'm vegetarian, so I always just take Green Days, what kind of low syn options are there to get from a chinese takeaway on the green plan? I've heard that vegetable chow main's quite low syn, anyone know how many syns it is?

Thanks very much! :)

Kathy xx

well chicken chow mein is 7 syns, so im guessing the vegetable one wont be far off as i think the 7 syns will come from whatever the chinese food is cooked in, as noodles, veggies and chicken are all free. im getting chinese tonight and looking through the menu there is loads of veggie options such as plain chow mein noodles, mushroom chowmein, all sorts really lol some veggies eat seafood though, dont you? (although i think theres a different name for that, think its pescetarians) think the chop sueys would only be a couple of syns too.

Thank you so much, I think I'll go with the chow mein then when I'm next getting a Chinese! I usually just went for a vegetable curry beforehand, but I can't imagine that being too low in syns! :p You're right, Chinese takeaways always have loads of vegetarian options, I was just wondering what's best! Thanks again! :)

Back