1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese takeaway??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Jade x x, 8 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Jade x x

Jade x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Hi :) was jst wondering if any1 knows a 'sensible' option 2 chose from a Chinese takeaway? I'm not a fussy eater but jst don't know what 2 choose for the best & having a takeaway on Friday night. I'm mostly doing EE x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Berry85

Berry85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
  4. Jade x x

Jade x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
  5. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is an eating out section at the back of your SW books hun and if you are a member, check out the online feature to eating out chinese style. Then of course there will be lots of similar threads in the eating out section on here :)

6. Sweethearts

Sweethearts Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Chow mein and chicken, beef or prawn in black bean sauce with boiled rice are all options.... and low syn. x

7. Jade x x

Jade x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    I didn't even know there was an eating out section!....silly me lol & I don't start class till Monday I'll go & check eating out section jst now thank you :)

8. Jade x x

Jade x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Thank you :) x

9. LaaLaaLeeLee

LaaLaaLeeLee New Member

Chicken in black bean sauce is 5 syns on red but you would have to count the rice. It's 14 on green but the rice is free.

I have just hade tofu with bb and boiled rice for 5 syns and it was quite delish!! I am a veggie though but you could always have a vegetable bb dish with rice for 5 syns. I think that is a syn bargain!!

10. Pinkstars

Pinkstars Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Green
    Vegetable chow mein is 6. I have with rice which is free and 5 prawn crackers (1 syn). It feels so much more naughty than 7 syns!

11. Samantha26

Samantha26 Silver Member

Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm vegetarian and would usually opt for a vegetable chow mein and ask them not to use oil when stirfrying but to use extra soy sauce instead- making it syn free. My friend usually has the same only Chicken and asks for extra veg to bulk it up :) tastes the same :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.