1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Chinese takeaway??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Jade x x, 8 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Jade x x

Jade x x Well-Known Member

Hi :) was jst wondering if any1 knows a 'sensible' option 2 chose from a Chinese takeaway? I'm not a fussy eater but jst don't know what 2 choose for the best & having a takeaway on Friday night. I'm mostly doing EE x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Berry85

Berry85 Well-Known Member

4. Jade x x

5. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

There is an eating out section at the back of your SW books hun and if you are a member, check out the online feature to eating out chinese style. Then of course there will be lots of similar threads in the eating out section on here :)

6. Sweethearts

Sweethearts Well-Known Member

Chow mein and chicken, beef or prawn in black bean sauce with boiled rice are all options.... and low syn. x

7. Jade x x

I didn't even know there was an eating out section!....silly me lol & I don't start class till Monday I'll go & check eating out section jst now thank you :)

8. Jade x x

Thank you :) x

9. LaaLaaLeeLee

LaaLaaLeeLee New Member

Chicken in black bean sauce is 5 syns on red but you would have to count the rice. It's 14 on green but the rice is free.

I have just hade tofu with bb and boiled rice for 5 syns and it was quite delish!! I am a veggie though but you could always have a vegetable bb dish with rice for 5 syns. I think that is a syn bargain!!

10. Pinkstars

Pinkstars Well-Known Member

Vegetable chow mein is 6. I have with rice which is free and 5 prawn crackers (1 syn). It feels so much more naughty than 7 syns!

11. Samantha26

Samantha26 Well-Known Member

I'm vegetarian and would usually opt for a vegetable chow mein and ask them not to use oil when stirfrying but to use extra soy sauce instead- making it syn free. My friend usually has the same only Chicken and asks for extra veg to bulk it up :) tastes the same :)