Chinese takeaway

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by littleangel0213, 15 August 2014 Social URL.

1. littleangel0213

littleangel0213 New Member

Hi everyone, I am new here so I am sorry if there is already a thread in this.

I was wondering if anyone knew what propoints values are in Chinese?

I was planning on having special chow mien and perhaps some chicken balls?

Or failing that what is everyone's favourite dish whilst in plan?

P.S I have all my weeklies so have a few points to spare!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey :)
    So the problem with takeaways is that they vary MASSIVELY from place to place, depending a lot on how much oil is used etc. However, I looked up in the Eat Out guide, supplied by WW:
    Special Chow Mein- 15pp per serving
    Chicken Balls (I'm assuming you mean the ones in batter) I could not find, but the pork balls: -22pp per serving. I'm not sure how much of a difference between pork and chicken balls would be, but if it's deep fried it's gonna be high!

I love a good foo yung, so i'd have that (14pp) and then half portion of egg fried rice (6pp)

Hope this helps x

4. littleangel0213

littleangel0213 New Member

Thanks that is really helpful :) never had foo young before so may have to give it a go!

5. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    ooh it's lush! It's also really high in protein because it's mainly made of eggs, haha. I hope you enjoyed your takeaway! (If you've had it yet!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.