Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Family were thinking of having one tonight, and i have looked at the menu and compared with the amount of points...

I've seen that Chicken with pineapple is only 3 points?!?!!?! Is that really the right amount? and is that for the whole thing? Seems amazing if so!

Thank you !! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    remember thats only your sauce, you want rice or chips with it then you need to add another 6.5 for rice or whatever chips is! x

chicken and mushroom / prawn chop suey are also only 3 points x

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I always share my portions with my mom, never eat a whole Chinese to myself, tonight i had 1/4 plain noodles, 1/4 rice, 1/4 of chicken with pineapple and about 5 chips lol :) and seeing as i had 17 points left for today due to knowing i was having a Chinese think I've done ok lol :)

Thank you for getting back to me :)

5. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    yeah i definitely think you're safe with that :D i followed suit on the chinese and had prawn chop suey w/ rice, prawn crackers and a couple of glasses of rosé :D totally worth it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.