Working Solutions Chinese

Discussion in 'Exante' started by skinnyone0, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi my daughter and her hubby are taking us to an all you can eat buffet on Sat nite I have been doing TS since the 10 th and its going well but what can I eat that wont knock me out Ketosis I can only eat very small ptns due to tummy probs I used to eat lots of bisc and processed foods that was easy to digest but want to keep doing well Can you please help with ideas of what I can eat thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Nothing breaded, go for vegetables and beef or chicken; avoid anything fried.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    When I went to a Chinese buffet I had a couple of slices of cold meat, plain chicken, and some prawns for starter

For main course I had a plate full of chicken/beef/fish all with as much sauce drained off as I possibly could, no rice, noodles, crackers etc and no dessert.

Not only did I stay in ketosis but I lost 4lbs the first time and 3lbs the 2nd time I think :)

5. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you so pleased I can eat with the rest of the family and looking forward to Sat night.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.