Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Working Solutions Chinese

Discussion in 'Exante' started by skinnyone0, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi my daughter and her hubby are taking us to an all you can eat buffet on Sat nite I have been doing TS since the 10 th and its going well but what can I eat that wont knock me out Ketosis I can only eat very small ptns due to tummy probs I used to eat lots of bisc and processed foods that was easy to digest but want to keep doing well Can you please help with ideas of what I can eat thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Nothing breaded, go for vegetables and beef or chicken; avoid anything fried.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    When I went to a Chinese buffet I had a couple of slices of cold meat, plain chicken, and some prawns for starter

For main course I had a plate full of chicken/beef/fish all with as much sauce drained off as I possibly could, no rice, noodles, crackers etc and no dessert.

Not only did I stay in ketosis but I lost 4lbs the first time and 3lbs the 2nd time I think :)

5. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you so pleased I can eat with the rest of the family and looking forward to Sat night.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.