Cruise PV Chinese

Rednicola

Silver Member
Out for a meal for fathers day tonight ....wanted English so I could have a steak but father in law wants Chinese arghhhhhhh !!!!!! Any ideas what the best option would be ....thinking sizzling steak o I'm on a pv day by the way x

Please help xx

Meat or fish without sauce and veg without sauce is probably the best you can hope for, can you view a menu online o you can decide in advance?

Out for a meal for fathers day tonight ....wanted English so I could have a steak but father in law wants Chinese arghhhhhhh !!!!!! Any ideas what the best option would be ....thinking sizzling steak o I'm on a pv day by the way x

Please help xx

Sorry hon, all I can say is good luck and I know your dilemma. We are out tonight to an Italian with friends but I feel sure they offer dover sole or fillet steak but I know what you mean...it's tricky when you aren't in control of the venue. Anyway just you have a great time and just do your best....tomorrow is another day ;) Saska x

Thanks girls I hate not being in control ....I'll make the best choice I'm sure .....determined x

They not do steak there anyway? Worst comes to worse I'd ask for a dish (ie beef and beansprouts) without rice and either without sauce or I'd eat very little sauce. Enjoy it anyway- don't stress all night! X

If it was me I would go for an egg foo yung (chinese omelette), and a side order of mixed vegetables. yum yum

Thanks so much for your suggestions ....panic over though we went English in the end as that's what the kids wanted so had sirloin steak and salad :):)

Yeah baffles me 2 ....I never trust what they add to these things ...plus i had a bad one pre Dukan so it put me right off them, unfortunately though my family love it

How did it go?!
I've just been informed we're going for dinner in 20 mins with my grandad and the place doesn't even do salad!!!
I'm on a PP day and don't eat meat.
I was going to make it PV to be easier...think I might just have to have a day off :-/ / :-D

kimberleycandukan said:
How did it go?!
I've just been informed we're going for dinner in 20 mins with my grandad and the place doesn't even do salad!!!
I'm on a PP day and don't eat meat.
I was going to make it PV to be easier...think I might just have to have a day off :-/ / :-D

O bloody hell Kim ....what kind of things do they do ???? I feel your pain :(:(

We ended up with English as my poor hubby stood my corner and said we didn't want Chinese so I managed with a steak ...phew !!!! Although had to skip the salad as they'd coated it in dressing despite me saying I didn't want it !!!!! Didn't want to complain in front of everyone

Hope you find something let me know how you go on xx

Back