Chipping 5st away!

HappyBunny2013

I've had countless diaries around here on other similar plans in the past and never really got where I needed to be. Always messing around and putting "life" first but really this is about the most important thing I could do to benefit my life right now!

I had intended to start today anyway as we just booked our holiday yesterday, I have 5 months till then and over 5st to lose but I'd be really happy with a 5st loss but we're just back from the beach and I asked OH to take a few full length pics of me, well I'm absolutey appalled!! I must have the opposite of body dismorphia because I usually think I look alright, though at 17st 2lb how likely is that really? I'm actually shocked and mortified!

OH and our daughter are gone for some food and I just came home to reflect, write this, drink my water and have my first pack.

I can't really say I'm overcome with excitement because I've written words like this so often before but this time I want to prove to that cynical part in my brain who is telling me "yeah yeah yeah, I've heard it all before!" that I can and will do it!

If I lose 5st I'd be 12st which to be honest I'd be delighted at, I never felt big at that weight so that's my goal even though it's a lot of people's start weight Haha!

Here we go!

Day 1 done!

I had Shepard's Pie, so filling and comforting! Then apple crumble and custard Oh my God I ordered two more boxes while eating it, I loved it so much! Then finished the day with Pasta Carb, yum!

I find the products very hit or miss but the ones I love I really really love!

Welcome and good luck! We're all supportive on here and we have a laugh, too x

Aw thank you serial :)
Day 2 has commenced and I'm feeling good!

The only thing I'm finding a bit tricky is only 3 packs a day and spacing them out as I'm an evening eater usually, but it's probably a good thing to train me to do things other than eating!

I'm an evening eater, too. And spacing the three packs evenly over the day IS hard. Once you're in proper ketosis it gets a lot easier. If you're desperate (LOL) you can split all or some of the packs in half xx

Well I totally failed my first start! Contemplated just deleting this diary and starting again but I may as well persevere and hopefully it'll be a huge success and people reading can see that actually you don't have to have a gleaming beginning :)
So Day 1, starting at 17st 4lbs gah!! But I've had an amazing nights sleep, yesterday was the best day in history to be Irish and I'm absolutely buzzing with pride. Having a lazy little day with my little girl getting the coffee and water into me. Not even contemplating a pack until as late as possible!

I think I'm going to do this!

Also, rather than focus on the many negatives I could, I'm going to make note of the good!

I had a wonderful night out with a good friend on Friday night and it's really curbed the hard done by feeling I get at the prospect of doing this. Also completely curbed my desire for drink for the forseeable *vom*

It's 3 weeks until we go away for 4 nights to a holiday village butlins type place for the little ones 4th birthday which I COULD choose to see as a negative, as I'll have to dawn a swimming suit :( and I could say Oh three weeks isn't enough time I'll just start after etc but actually it's perfect timing because in 3 weeks I'll be feeling much better and more confidence in myself and timing fits in perfectly with food week!

I've been really down and irritable with pms for the past week+ but TOTM arrived and the cloud has lifted and I'm feeling so much better and more positive.

Glad you're feeling more positive. Keep at it and you'll get there. :)I'm on a restart and have to keep kicking myself up the bum to keep at it...our start weights are similar, I've lost almost a stone in 3 weeks. Xx

Day 1 went without a hitch!

3pm: Gooey salted caramel pud
7pm: Shepard's pie
9pm: Apple crumble custard

These times seem to work well as I'm usually okay until the evening time but we'll see how it goes!

Today will be TOUGH, I'm not underestimating it at all. There was a huge domestic outside my house at 4am and I'm in work absolutely exhausted now. Have two bars with me and only brought enough moment for bus fares and coffees so I think I'll be okay!

Thanks boof just reading your diary now, amazing work!

Keep it going, one day at a time is just fine! Good luck!

Thank you Scanbran!

My day has actually improved greatly, just as I was contemplating going over to Tesco on my break for some babybel, in walks a friend I haven't seen for a couple of years. Transformed into a little lean, mean, boxercise machine. I was honestly blown away by her and the work she has put into her body and mind.

I'm not much of a believer in signs etc but that really felt like a very strange coincidence!

Back