Chiquitos

JimJam87

Determined to do this
Hi, I posted in the eating out sub forum but have had no reply. I'm going or lunch to chiquitos today and having looked at the menu nothing seems remotely SW friendly. Does anyone know what I can have that won't completely blow my syns?

Steak with rice and salad.
Sizzle plates ask to be cooked in little oil on griddle as possible.
Stay away from the wraps there very high syns

One of their salads with fish maybe ok though the dressing would need to be synned? Or the veg chilli without the other toppings - I thought I read somewhere the 5 bean chilli in weatherspoons was free so imagine this would be similar?

Thanks for the replies. I had the veg chilli without the toppings, not sure how to syn it but if I try not to have any other syns today then that should be ok

One of their salads with fish maybe ok though the dressing would need to be synned? Or the veg chilli without the other toppings - I thought I read somewhere the 5 bean chilli in weatherspoons was free so imagine this would be similar?

5 bean chilli is 6.5 syns well it was last time i looked.

Thank you for replying :) the one in chiquitos comes with salsa, guacamole and sour cream on the top... was thinking of just asking for it without them then I hope I'll be ok!

Back