Chloe's food diary

Cbelle

I'm 29 year old and am 5ft8.
I started slimming world a few weeks ago and started at 13st 6. The last few years my weight has gone up and up and I want to be a comfortable size 12 again :) i have lots of clothes in my wardrobe i dont wear anymore and im always hiding in baggy jumpers. My goal is to get under 12st by my 30th birthday in April. Fingers crossed!

First week 1 and I was really happy with a 5.5 pound loss. I stuck to plan and tried my best not to drink the whole bottle of wine haha my kriptomite!
Then 2nd week I started my sinus pre op steriods and had 0.5 llb loss.
This week though,after the op I still went and weighed in (bandages and all), I put on 0.5 pounds .
I was dissapointed but it could have been more-I know I have had alot of medication and had anaesthetic.

I want to be committed to weight loss however maybe my goal shouldn't be this during the next 2 months of heavy dose steriod/pain killers/antibiotics medication...maybe it should be be for any weigt loss and more importantly -no weight gain. Hard to get my head around that but I want to keep trying.

So here I am starting a healthy living diary.
I'd appreciate any support :) xx

Yesterday's food

Breakfast
2x egg omelette with ham, yellow pepper, 20g chedder cheese(0.5 healthy A) and tomatoes on the side.

Lunch
Jacket potato with tuna and mayo (2syns). Salad and baked beans on the side.

Dinner
Quorn mince chilli with kidney beans, onion, tin tomatoes, peppers and rice.
1tbs sour cream (2 syns)

2x highlights hot choc (4)
2x hi fi bars (healthy b)
2x Clementine
1x weight watchers from age frais summer fruits (0.5)
Milk- approx 3 tiny splashes of semi skimmed (should measure but have tea nearly black so thought I could halve milk/cheese for healthy A??)

Syns = 8.5

Today's diary

Breakfast
3 bacon (fat off), x2 eggs and 1 piece wholemeal med slice (heB), 1tbs ketchup(1syns)
Tomatoes and Clementine

Lunch
Left over chilli(onion,toms, beans and peppers) with quorn mince on lots of SW chips. 1 tbs sour cream (2syns)

Dinner
Linda macarthy sausages x3, SW onion gravy, broccoli and Tesco wild rice (1).

Milk (hea)
Hot chocolate out (3.5)
Ww fromage frais (0.5)

Total syns 8

Saturday

Breakfast
Dippy egg and toast heb
Clementine

Lunch
Tuna, light mayo (2syns) beans, jacket potato and salad

Dinner
Chicken chasseur