Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Choc Tetra + Water??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by That's_So_Fetch, 9 August 2008 Social URL.

1. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was wondering if it is possible to add a couple of oz of hot water to choc tetras just to make them last longer?? Or would they just end up tasting funny.

I love choc tetras but i find that i finish them within seconds so i was wondering if you could add water to it.

I was thinking of emptying out the carton into a glass/mug then adding the water.

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions.

Thanks xx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, that's fine. You might find they are a little watery if you are used to them 'neat'.

I always added a teaspoon of instant coffee with half a tetra and hot water.

Absolutely lubberly. Then saved the 2nd half for later :cool:

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yeah i add some water the odd time makes them even yummier :)

5. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you for the suggestions ladies. I think i will try adding water (and maybe some instant coffee) to them tmrw. Wish me luck :) xx

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good luck, its like drinking hot choc!!

7. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    yes hun i do half a tetra at a time with a teaspoon of coffee, yummy.

8. samsmummy

samsmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey kool idea with the coffee and adding water im going to give that a go it is amazing the tips that you find when reading some one els'e query (??????) possibly a bit of dodgy spelling there lol

9. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well i decided to have a normal tetra this morning but i think i'm going to add water to the one i'm having tonight.

How much water would you reccomend?? I dont want to waste my tetra.

Thank you all for your replies :) xx

10. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hey hun, I used to do half and half. Small mug half a tetra topped up with water. They were okay but as KD said can be a little weak if you like Tetras, perhaps just add hot water a bit at a time until it's warm enough for you.

Gxx

11. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the tip hun. I will defo give it a try, i love my shakes to be very watery and i'd like to see how the tetra tastes.

How have you been?? I hope you're well. Loving the pics in your sig and your profile, you look so happy and confident.

You're still an inspiration :) xx

12. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Definately worth a try, I used to enjoy them especially in the evening as a warm bedtime drink.

I've been good hun, just pottering along really. Having a very lazy Saturday I must admit! How's you?

Thanks babes! xx

13. GTPeach

GTPeach The Nerdy Singer

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Maybe baby - good luck! I can't advise on tetras - CD USA his sorely lacking in choices compared to CD UK.

Porgeous - Goodness is that you in your sig?? You look gorgeous! A real inspiration to us all!

14. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm having one them lazy saturdays too :D. The weather is just awful :( so i want to stay home today. I have spent most of the day watching the Olympics :). I love watching the swimming, i think Britain are in the finals but they're on at 2am :eek: tmrw so may have to stay awake :rolleyes:.

GTPeach - I'm sorry you dont have much of a variety for CD in USA :(. Having said that i can only have the choc flavours, i cant stomach anything else :rolleyes:, lol.

Hope you're all having a super day :) xx

15. GTPeach

GTPeach The Nerdy Singer

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Maybe baby: Well then chocolate away! Hehehe! Yeah, if I end up hating the chicken and tomato soups, I'm going to break down and begone of you to order the oriental chili soup for me and I will pay you for it plus postage.

AFAIK, it isn't bad to dilute anything. I was diluting my french vanillas like crazy before I discovered extracts to disguise the nasty taste!

16. Martin

Martin in this to win!..

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    choc tetra = heaven..;)

17. That's_So_Fetch

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well i tried the choc tetra with water and i have to say i didnt really like it. I might have put abit too much water in but it just tasted weird. It was worth a try xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.