Choc + Vanilla =

pete10141748

Postaholic
YUM!

mixed these two packs together for the first time tonight - woooo that is one tasty drink! :D

although sadly, in my post-work rush I got it wrong the first time and made chocolate+chicken pack.....:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

though in my defence they are a very similar colour!!!!! Luckily I smelt it before I tasted it and took another look at the packet!

good job I now have spare packs too! LOL

I'm tempted to try vanilla and strawberry now too............

lol I don;t think there is a combo I have not tried Pete - try the strawberry and chocolate - it was great with raspberry, that was my FAVE, but is just as nice with Strawb.

Choc-Vanilla makes GREAT ice cream. :)

{edit} Hey - whose pic is that in your signature!!!??? ;) :D

Choc and chicken - almost Mexican (but no, I wouldn't fancy the shake for dinner!)

Looking very hot, Pete! (swoon)

Is this the same man ???

Looking good Pete,
Yeah, I've done that with chicken and vanilla, very similar yellow early in the morning.

Fab new photos - whore !!!
Guy, I don't think i've said how good your photos are. What a happy young slim gentleman in your "after". Well done - and below goal too. FANTASTIC.

Ooo yum I quite fancy that now but don't have any choc packs :p. You look fab in your new pic :)

xXx

That was quick !!

Amazing. Have you put your story to LL for the magazine ?

Not yet. They've asked me to but I'm in two minds. It took me weeks to have pics in my sig let alone a mag!

lol look at us totally hijacking Pete's thread. Sorry mate! Your pics are great too (In a manly slap on the back kind of way of course lol). Especially the poses. Can I put a request in for pointing at the camera whilst looking at your watch? ;)

Guy said:
lol look at us totally hijacking Pete's thread. Sorry mate!

lol hijack away mate, threads get more interesting the more off-topic they get :p Awesome picture in your sig by the way, a totally different Guy! :D

Guy said:
Can I put a request in for pointing at the camera whilst looking at your watch?

erm.... any reason why? I'm happy to do it, but I guess I'm being thick and not getting what the joke there is! :eek:

LOL Pete! I think it's a typical catalogue pose that Guy wants you to re-enact! :D

You are looking mighty fine in your pics, that's for sure!

PS said:
LOL Pete! I think it's a typical catalogue pose that Guy wants you to
re-enact! :D

aaah, I see! I'll get right on it :p

PS said:
You are looking mighty fine in your pics, that's for sure!

so are you poppy! I love your hair, it's awesome! :D
and your daughter looks really proud of you :)

Aww, thanks Pete! Look, she can get her hands right round my hips!! :) Hee, hee!

I was looking at your pic just before and thinking the same thing that everyone has been saying to me recently in work - you look like a completely different person!!! Isn't it amazing the difference in such a short time?!

It certainly is strangely wonderful!

I keep noticing pupils at the school looking at me in a weird way for a split second, then they realise who I am again! lol

I love it :D

POPPY

LOVE THE NEW PHOTO TOO, You just keep on looking better and better and younger and happier.
Congratulations. You and Pete really do look like different people now.
xxxxxxxxxx

You're all lookng fab!!!

Back to the mixes, someone was saying the other day about banana in their coffee, like banoffee aparently. Haven't tried it yet but may do.

still can't stomach the banana, it makes me wretch just thinking about the taste of it :(

but at least I know I like the vanilla and the strawberry shakes again, 3 choc a day was getting a little bit samey :p

am going to try that tomorrow, i haven't mixed any together yet
daisy x

YUM!

mixed these two packs together for the first time tonight - woooo that is one tasty drink! :D

although sadly, in my post-work rush I got it wrong the first time and made chocolate+chicken pack.....:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

though in my defence they are a very similar colour!!!!! Luckily I smelt it before I tasted it and took another look at the packet!

good job I now have spare packs too! LOL

I'm tempted to try vanilla and strawberry now too............

an equation i see

Choc + Vanilla = Chocilla

Back