Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Choccy porridge :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Perfect Porridge:

Since having the porridge i like it but theres room for improvement as always!

You need 1 packet porridge
    And i packet of choc shake - split the shake in 3 and use only one portion per poridge

Chuck it all in a bowl and top up with warm water about 200mls worth. It may seem like a lot but just trust me!

Blend it until it has a smooth and runny consistancy and no lumps. Pop in microwave for 1 minute and it will come out lovely and hot with perfect texture and gorgeous, no aftertaste at all! I add a bit of sweetner!

It really is lovely and although its a few extra calories its nothing really and still very vlc, i told my CDC and shes going to try it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    many thanks, was disappointed in the porridge cos of taste and texture, but kept a packet to give it another try. will keep it till the weekend and have a go

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You can use your shake (any flavour) ... I had a banana one yesterday - but don't add to the porridge as you lose too many vitamins. Make porridge as normal - mix shake with a little cold water into a paste and THEN add to made up porridge.

I also do coffee porridge in the morning with coffee granules.

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have the shake as extra - I still have my bar my shake and my porridge and the choc porridge is a extra packet i buy in :)

6. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    i have just chopped a "finger" of caramal cd bar into porridge microwaved it and yum yum then ate the bar later really was good x

7. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    I thought if you microwaved any other CD product it alters the nutrienets? My understanding is only to microwave the poridge and nothing else?

8. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I was told 1 minute only to zap the porridge, anything over would kill the vits.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.