Choccy porridge :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 11 September 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Perfect Porridge:

Since having the porridge i like it but theres room for improvement as always!

You need 1 packet porridge
    And i packet of choc shake - split the shake in 3 and use only one portion per poridge

Chuck it all in a bowl and top up with warm water about 200mls worth. It may seem like a lot but just trust me!

Blend it until it has a smooth and runny consistancy and no lumps. Pop in microwave for 1 minute and it will come out lovely and hot with perfect texture and gorgeous, no aftertaste at all! I add a bit of sweetner!

It really is lovely and although its a few extra calories its nothing really and still very vlc, i told my CDC and shes going to try it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    many thanks, was disappointed in the porridge cos of taste and texture, but kept a packet to give it another try. will keep it till the weekend and have a go

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You can use your shake (any flavour) ... I had a banana one yesterday - but don't add to the porridge as you lose too many vitamins. Make porridge as normal - mix shake with a little cold water into a paste and THEN add to made up porridge.

I also do coffee porridge in the morning with coffee granules.

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have the shake as extra - I still have my bar my shake and my porridge and the choc porridge is a extra packet i buy in :)

6. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    i have just chopped a "finger" of caramal cd bar into porridge microwaved it and yum yum then ate the bar later really was good x

7. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    I thought if you microwaved any other CD product it alters the nutrienets? My understanding is only to microwave the poridge and nothing else?

8. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I was told 1 minute only to zap the porridge, anything over would kill the vits.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.