Choccy porridge :)

saraian24

Gold Member
Perfect Porridge:

Since having the porridge i like it but theres room for improvement as always!

You need 1 packet porridge
And i packet of choc shake - split the shake in 3 and use only one portion per poridge

Chuck it all in a bowl and top up with warm water about 200mls worth. It may seem like a lot but just trust me!

Blend it until it has a smooth and runny consistancy and no lumps. Pop in microwave for 1 minute and it will come out lovely and hot with perfect texture and gorgeous, no aftertaste at all! I add a bit of sweetner!

It really is lovely and although its a few extra calories its nothing really and still very vlc, i told my CDC and shes going to try it!

many thanks, was disappointed in the porridge cos of taste and texture, but kept a packet to give it another try. will keep it till the weekend and have a go

You can use your shake (any flavour) ... I had a banana one yesterday - but don't add to the porridge as you lose too many vitamins. Make porridge as normal - mix shake with a little cold water into a paste and THEN add to made up porridge.

I also do coffee porridge in the morning with coffee granules.

I have the shake as extra - I still have my bar my shake and my porridge and the choc porridge is a extra packet i buy in :)

i have just chopped a "finger" of caramal cd bar into porridge microwaved it and yum yum then ate the bar later really was good x

I thought if you microwaved any other CD product it alters the nutrienets? My understanding is only to microwave the poridge and nothing else?

Back