Choco-banana shake..mmmmmmm

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 21 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I expect someone has already thought of (and posted!) this but tonight I mixed half a choc and half a banana pack together.....

OMG it was luvverly!!! I mixed it hot, as I love the hot banana custard, and it was gooooooooood!!:eat:

BTW, I did try to make a banana muffin with half a nut bar, and a pack but it was totally disgusting!! :sigh::jelous::sigh: Not quite sure why, so if anyone has made a successful nana muffin do share!!!!

I intend to use the remaining half packs, to make some icecream for a treat later!!

Any more Banana recipes out there gladly welcome!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. carla

carla Full Member

Ooh... how do you make ice cream?
  4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

I use Cambridge mix-a-mousse, and then freeze the result for about 20 mins! I expect you could make it with packs alone, just make them a bit thicker and freeze!!!
  5. carla

carla Full Member

Mmm... might have to try that with a choc pack tomorrow. Thanks! :D
  6. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Had banana choc for the first time last night - made half into a shake and the other half into a muffin.

Yum yum yum!

I make ice cream too, just mix a pack with water and freeze for about an hour!
  7. Betty Boo

Betty Boo Full Member

Lighter Life
    Sez, I completely have fallen for the choc banana, it is so yummy and the new packs are a lot thicker too which is great. I love them as choocie too. Yum x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.